Ok, I want to download the free apps on iTunes, but it keeps trying to make me make a payed iTunes account, and no one in my home uses credit cards, it's checks and cash only, what do i do?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
you still have to make an account.

its stupid i know
Quote by Lil Macker
Please tell me he's not from The Pit. That place changes people...

*shudders*
What do I do without a credit card number?
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Quote by lespaul#1
What do I do without a credit card number?

You sit their until someone gives you a credit card number.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You don't have an ATM/debit card you can use from one of those accounts? If the card has a visa/mastercard/whatever logo on there it will work. I think just about all of them are like that now.
Member #4 of the Philadelphia Eagles Fan Club
make up a credit card number. all the cool kids are doing it.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
I thought that was a felony.
Quote by chip46