Hey GG&A I need your massive intellects (actually just someone with experience ) to help me.

I've got a B-52 amp (in sig) and I recently broke off the gain knob... as in, snapped completely off and took the shaft of the pot with it so my first question is this: What is an acceptable replacement for this? I'm assuming I need to purchase an entirely new pot...

other question is this: My reverb channel works on the amp, but the footswitch won't activate it... I couldn't find any official b-52 foot switches so what would be the best replacement for it? i've seen several "universal" footswitches but I wanted some recommendations!

So thanks in advance

tl:dr I broke my amps gain pot and foot switch, I need some replacements but don't know what to get.
Last edited by whatadrag at Mar 1, 2009,