Squier classic vibe 50's strat, modded.
Dunlop 535q
Korg Pitchblack
Carvin X100B

Coming soon to a pedal board near you:
Analogman Sunface
Lovepedal E6
Area 51 wah
Skreddy Lunar Module
Malekko 616 Ekko
it's a switch the forces you to use the searchbar/google or it'll kill the kittens
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
it's a switch or a button on a guitar that cuts the signal to the amp. It's called a kill switch because it cuts of the signal while the switch is flipped or button is pushed down. check out youtube to see how to make one, what they look like, examples of them, etc.

Yea send him to google for asking a guitar question on a guitar site. Jackass.

A killswitch is a toggle switch you can have put on your guitar that completely kills all the signal coming from your guitar to your amp. So when you don't want your guitar to make noise you flip it and presto, quiet.
Quote by Thepoison92
Go as a tampon
White shirt, white hat, white trousers (cheap ones) and cover the bottom half in fake blood, also have to write 'Tampax' on the shirt, so people know what you are and can then be disgusted.
It's a switch. Basically that's all it is. The main purpose of it is to cut the signal between the guitar and the amp.