Alright, so i found out today that the unemployment office paid me 200 euros less than they were supposed to for this month, and I don't know why. Maybe it was a mistake, but maybe not, I'm gonna ask tomorrow.. I've been doing an internship at an animation studio for the past 4 months, and there's a good chance I'll get hired, I have to talk to my boss tomorrow. If he says yes, no problem.

If everything else fails, I'm going to be 200 euros short on my rent this month. of course I'm going to bust my butt off to try and get them myself, but if I cant, do you think it would be right to ask my parents for help? obviously I'd pay them back in April or May, but I my mom doesn't have that much money and I haven't seen my dad in months, so it's not that easy to decide.

what do you think?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Mar 1, 2009,
No, but get a job.

If this continuous it will be sad, but everyone needs a hand occasionally.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Ask them and pay them back when you can. Also get them a little something to say thanks.

That's what I'd do anyway.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

go to the unemployment office and ask about it?
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Surely you should be able to call someone at the office and find out what's happened.
If they're cunts(the people at the unemployment office, I mean), borrow from your parents, and pay them back as and when you can. And then buy them something nice as a thankyou.

Edited for clarity.
Last edited by MightyAl at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by floppypick
No, but get a job.

that's a no-brainer, if it doesn't work out with the animation studio after all, I'm gonna have to find something else. However, I'd still have no money for March and I'd have to ask them.
as long as you're trying to get work, and will actually try to pay it back, it's not shameful. everyone needs a little help once in a while.

but do your damndest to get the money yourself. you'll probably feel better about it.
they're parents, and they can help you. there's no shame in that. they clothed and fed you for a large part of your life anyway...
but i guess if they're strapped for cash too, there could be some issues. but i'm sure they'll help if they can.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
There's no shame in asking your parents for help. You're their son(or daughter, not sure what sex you are), I'm sure they'd be more than happy to help you out in any way they can. Just explain your situation to them and it should all be fine.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
I can relate to this... I'm out of college for a few years now though and have been working full time, but now and then I was in need of a few extra dollars here and there for bills, as I have loan payments on top of everything else each month. I HATED having to ask mom for money, knowing she wasn't in a position to be handing it out.. yet when I needed it she always managed somehow, which I am grateful. With that said, I always pay my debts ASAP, I can't stand to owe money to people for any period of time. Ask if they can afford to help you out... no shame in that.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
Only if you're ashamed of it.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Don't worry, no one will think any less of you if you ask your parents for a pick-me-up.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by floppypick
No, but get a job.

Yeah cos that's really easy nowadays
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

I hate you CoreysMonster

I'm gonna find it so difficult finding an animation job.
PLAY UP POMPEY

POMPEY PLAY UP!

If you can't ask your parents who can you ask?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.