hmm well not the most bass related question but it doesnt really have an appropiate forum save the pit which probably wont be reliable

and i like you guys

right onto the question, im looking to finance my next bass as im bad at saving huge sums. im looking at a fender aerodyne jazz as i love it, neck feel, tone etc. im pretty set on the bass. in anycase are their any websites that offer financing for around a year period without insane interest?

im not asking anyone to dig just does anyone know any off the top their head.

thanks

EDIT: btw im in the UK so not GC, MF etc.
Last edited by 4 strings at Mar 1, 2009,
EDIT: Forget I said anything.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I got my amp with 0% interest at guitar center when you open a card with them, but if you ever do that, cut up that card immediately so you don't keep charging on it. It's how they get you.
"They say rock n' roll is dead well not while I'm alive it ain't" - Liam Gallagher

"It is the spectator, and not life, that art really mirrors." - Oscar Wilde

PM Ben and Skippy Moogoose. Both of them have financed equipment lately (and both are UK) so they should be of a bit more help.
Guitar Works in Reading offer 10 months finance, no interest. Don't know if they have aerodynes, ring them to see if they can get them in. You may have to put down a deposit- I'm not aware of those details, since I only started financing after a shock revelation that my bass was finished a month ahead of schedule.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Guitar Works in Reading offer 10 months finance, no interest. Don't know if they have aerodynes, ring them to see if they can get them in. You may have to put down a deposit- I'm not aware of those details, since I only started financing after a shock revelation that my bass was finished a month ahead of schedule.

that i shall do i have enough for a deposit in anycase. thank you everyone for the help, hopefully they have aerodynes
You could always just go to a shop ask if they offer lay-away.
Quote by Zycho
You could always just go to a shop ask if they offer lay-away.

touche

but i want it now!