Some friends, who I had known for a few years, had picked me up to take me to a party about 40 minutes from my house. Thought it sounded fun, anyway. We get there and I step outside to call my girlfriend and they ****ing lock the doors leaving me outside. I had no idea where I was. I knocked and knocked and I remember it so clearly.. one of the girls faces resembled a pig as she laughed saying, "no faggots allowed!" and she waved my wallet around in her hands. She had shut the door once again on me. Anyway..

Got left to wander around the city for a few hours. A truck drove by and these guys yelled at me saying they were going to **** me up. I ignored them and kept walking.. luckily they drove off. I managed to call my brother to pick me up.

My girlfriend told me to call the police, but I don't know what to say. Another friend told me to get revenge on them, but I honestly don't believe in revenge.. but then again this was one of the most ****ed up things, especially coming from friends who I had known for a few years.

summary: Betrayed by so-called good friends, left to wander a city that was far from home with no transporation.
Last edited by Hella_Br00tal at Mar 1, 2009,
that is F.U.B.A.R

well not that far..

but it is ****ed up.. revenge is a dish best served cold; remember that >__>
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Wait... so they were all locked up in a house and you didn't set fire to it...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
*reads summary* if you were far from home but with transportation, why don't you just take the buss home?

edit : you may have edited it, but I SAW THAT, I SAW IT
I'm sorry. You should have broken the window and got your wallet back or something. Sorry about that.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
just call the cops .. they'll cry when their parents hear from it

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

What a loser!
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Quote by CoreysMonster

sucks to be you
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Last edited by Toast1337 at Mar 1, 2009,
Sounds like you're a bad judge of character.

Don't be so trusting.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by SweatyMushrooms
I suggest using blogger.com so people who care can listen to what you say.

wow your a douche buddy, hey aren't you the guy who was a fag on the "craziest thing you've done that your parents would be mad at you for" thread? Also if you are intentionally trying to troll with every statement I would advise you to stop that its immature. On topic of the thread, thats horrible that they did that to you man I agree with your girlfriend on the whole calling the cops thing.
Quote by Taygunov
He made a summary dumbass.

Oh sh*t - you just faced that guy in the face. Way to GO!

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
Quote by A7XFAN1995
wow your a douche buddy, hey aren't you the guy who was a fag on the "craziest thing you've done that your parents would be mad at you for" thread? Also if you are intentionally trying to troll with every statement I would advise you to stop that its immature. On topic of the thread, thats horrible that they did that to you man I agree with your girlfriend on the whole calling the cops thing.

You caught me.
You should of broke every window there was to break, then burned the house down, but made sure that you planted land mines all around it first so that nobody could escape. That would be br00talz revenge.
Quote by SMH07
You should of broke every window there was to break, then burned the house down, but made sure that you planted land mines all around it first so that nobody could escape. That would be br00talz revenge.

You know what else would be 'br00talz'?

Knowing how to use the phrase "Should have" instead of "Should of."

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
It's you
I always have to solve problems like these. Give me their addresses and I'll send them some anthrax through the post.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Smash all their car windows.
Quote by SteveHouse
This thread is officially about sucking Sleaze off for a sig.

Quote by tayroar
Hey Sleaze I'll give you a blowjob if you sig me. Maybe even some nudey photos?

Quote by crazy8rgood

Sleaze, that made me lulz in my pants.

Quote by 36mikeyb36
hahaha Sleaze i'd give you my mom for that one.
Call cops. Stolen wallet=serious business. Police do not have much of a sense of humor. Nothing will LIKELY happen to them, but all it really takes is one or two guys. An irritable cop, a hard-nosed DA...I remember seeing news reports where a six year old had a harassment charge for kissing a classmate. The state of Georgia threw a kid in jail for a couple of years for getting head from an underage girl that was only about 3 years younger.

Don't f*ck wit copz.
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Show that to your friends.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
i woulda ****ed up the house, bricks through the windows & what not!
& i love a good chase, but i'd just hope to be faster & have more stamina then all of them
just for get about them
what comes around goes around

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.