i found a guy who has one of these for $200 and i'm wondering if i should pick it up. i play hard rock, like a saosin kinda sound (guitar wise) and i'm wondering if this would be suitable for that.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Yes, do it NAO.
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
I have that head, and I ****ing love it. It's great. Killer low end, tons of tones. Check it out. 200 seems ridiculous cheap though, see if there's something wrong with it.
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
and i've also found a Peavey 100W XXL head for the same price. which would be better?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Well if the AT-100 is legit with no problems, go for the AT100 head for sure. The XXL is a very nice solid state head, but in this case it would be your second choice.
ya, he says it's all stock and fine. i would be driving 30 minutes out of my way, but i guess i'm saving $400 from buying it new.

so it's a resounding yes from all of you that this would be good for what i play?
Quote by Jackintehbox

Quote by deathbat831

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Yes
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Cort Explorer
Squire Standard Strat rebuilt with Fender USA parts
Squire Tele
Krank 1980
Orange Tiny Terror
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
Peavey Vypyr 75

Will fly for food. Call me Dylan
Yeah, if it's not broken then go for it. I had one a while back and it sounded really good. Had a handful of issues back to back with it though, sent it in for repair and sold it afterwards. Play it for a while if you check it out and make sure nothing seems odd.
SLAP energy drinks ftw.