Page 1 of 3
I tried to become one after watching this (do NOT click that if you dont want to risk feeling sad or don't like seeing animals in pain), but there would always be meat in front of me, and since it was already made right there, then not eating it would just put it to waste, thus not helping the animals. what do you think?
EDIT: i dont necasarily mean your thoughts on the people, just the idea of the lifestyle and whether it really helps, blah blah
EDIT 2: and im definitly not going to become a vegatarian
Last edited by stratdud39 at Mar 1, 2009,
Dont believe in it.. dont pick and choose food.. we're lucky enough to have it. who gives a **** about animals?!
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

I respect them just as I respect other religions.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
well if we eat more meat, we can stop the global warming a bit
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Meat = protein.

You need protein to be healthy.

Any other form of it comes from animals, one way or another.

Being a vegetarian is technically bad for you.
“You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.” -Winston Churchill
Each to their own. Vegetarians aren't bad.

Vegans on the other hand...those are some stupid mother ****ers.
As long as they're not pretentious and on a high-horse about it then I don't care.
Quote by Jimmer1720
Meat = protein.

ditto
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
Quote by Jimmer1720
Meat = protein.

Beans have lots of protein. As do soy products.
signature here: ________

member # (insert number) of the (insert club name) club
Quote by Jimmer1720
Meat = protein.

....beans have protien.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
that video is only showing the worst of the worst. it's like compiling a video of serial killers and saying "this is what the human kind is like"
Quote by Toast1337
well if we eat more meat, we can stop the global warming a bit

If we didn't eat meat we wouldn't have reason to have that much cows. Thus less global warming.

By the way. I don't believe in global warming, and I'm not a vegatarian. I just hate that argument.
First of all. Animals kill other animals to survive. They need protein and stuff from meats. Do you honestly think that when you sit there and think "OMG I SO want a steak right now, its because you just want the taste of it? It's cause your body needs something from it and your mind is telling you that steak has what you need, so eat it. basically. Meat is there because your body needs it, jsut like you need veggies and dairies or whatever..so stop pretending like its a bad thing. The only bad thing is how some slaughter houses kill them. Personally i think that should be knocked out before they are killed so they dont feel a thing. other than that, its just nature at work guys
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
I honestly don't care about vegitarians or vegans, as long as they are not protesting or complaining.

They are allowed to believe in what they want, but if they are going to preach about how much eating meat is wrong, are protesting, and yelling at you because you are eating a hamburger, it draws the line.

That is why if a vegitarian is complaining AS I eat meat, I make sure I enjoy it twice as much and mention that it is a dead cow/pig/whatever it is.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
Quote by peaceonearth52
that video is only showing the worst of the worst. it's like compiling a video of serial killers and saying "this is what the human kind is like"

agreed, but i wasnt really thinking that clear...at all when i watched it
My thoughts on Vegetarians:

They don't eat meat.

that's all of my thoughts.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
It's not natural, man can't live on chips alone
Sig space available, give me some praise
My species did not fight its way to the top of the food chain to become plant-eaters.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by SweatyMushrooms
This is me after eating beans.

Well, you should probably go see a doctor then
vegetarians are proof that natural selection still exists, those conceived with weak sperm will have their bodies rot due to malnutrition.
Quote by Jimmer1720
Meat = protein.

...You do know there are other ways to get protein don't you.

I don't mind people being vegetarians, just as long as they don't tell me I'm wrong for eating meat. If they do that I will end up opening a can of whoop ass on them.
i respect their decisions.

i think that animals should be killed in a way that causes them as little pain as possible, though.

there's a cattle gun that shoots a burst of air into a cow's brain, supposedly preventing any pain to the cow at it's death.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Not eating meat is stupid.That video of youre was hilarious. Trying to be all serious while showing ridicules stuff im still loling.
Quote by Toker420
Not eating meat is stupid.That video of youre was hilarious. Trying to be all serious while showing ridicules stuff im still loling.

What makes it stupid?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by ross1234
It's not natural, man can't live on chips alone

LIES!!!
I have no way of morally justifying the cruelty to animals, but I don't care because I love meat, and the only time vegetables are good is when they're in a sandwich or something with meat in it.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
The only way to shut vegetarians up is to fry them and eat them. Sometimes they're a bit bony, but what're ya gonna do...

And folks, save yourselves the embarrassment and knock it off with the "I get my protein from beans" bit. It's not the same kind of protein. There's no true substitute for animal protein.
Quote by Mad Marius
The only way to shut vegetarians up is to fry them and eat them. Sometimes they're a bit bony, but what're ya gonna do...

And folks, save yourselves the embarrassment and knock it off with the "I get my protein from beans" bit. It's not the same kind of protein. There's no true substitute for animal protein.

except... HUMAN PROTEIN???

*laughs maniacally*
when it comes down to it, vegetarians are just not as healthy as they could be.
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
most vegetarians break their own rules one way or another, in order to stay alive (protein etc, lol) just as carb diets are dangerous. Most vegans are just retarded though. But nothing against hippies

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
What if plants can feel pain? ........lol
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
they smell funny, not as much as vegans tho
"Ladies and gents."

That concludes our tour of the toilets.
Quote by CoreysMonster
except... HUMAN PROTEIN???

*laughs maniacally*

mwahahahaha

Sometimes if I'm hungry and there's no baby seal sandwiches left in the fridge, I'll tempt a vegetarian with a soy bean (full of protein ) tied to a string. Then when I catch them I de-gut and de-feather them, I toss away the head, since it's mostly bone and not much else, and eat whatever meat I can find on their sickly pale bodies. It usually fills me up for about 30 minutes, long enough till my panda chops are delivered.
Page 1 of 3