Hi is it possible for me to be able to order a esp roope latvala custom, but NOT EXACTLY the LTD rl-600, I was wondering if i could order the RL-600 but in black and with a banana headstock. Such as this - http://www.guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/sigseries/latvala/images/roope_latvala_chr.jpg . This is the guitar I want, but with the new specs as in the new LTD rl-600. Is this possible??? How much would this cost??? Is there any other brands that could make this guitar, (in just as good quality) for a good price??? Any help is very appreciated with this.
unless u r a world reknowned musician, then no

EDIT: why cant you just order that guitar off the website where u got the picture?
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Last edited by prsrulz91 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by onetenpercent
Hi is it possible for me to be able to order a esp roope latvala custom, but NOT EXACTLY the LTD rl-600, I was wondering if i could order the RL-600 but in black and with a banana headstock. Such as this - http://www.guitarsatbmusic.com.au/esp/guitars/sigseries/latvala/images/roope_latvala_chr.jpg . This is the guitar I want, but with the new specs as in the new LTD rl-600. Is this possible??? How much would this cost??? Is there any other brands that could make this guitar, (in just as good quality) for a good price??? Any help is very appreciated with this.

It won't be cheap but if you look around a find a small local luthier they'll be able to do it for you for the best price you'll get.

If you must have the ESP version they do have a custom shop but it is notoriously expensive...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
idk but ive heard Ran guitars makes a custom shop but i wouldnt doubt it if they were super expensive.
I use a line 6 what of it?