im looking into buying a seven string and have narrowed down to three. only problem is i live in a ****ty ass hick town that doesnt carry any thing but cheap knockoff guitars for beginners so im going to have to order it and wont be able to test it out untill it shows up on my door. the guitars ive looked into are a schecter c-7, an ibanez s7320, and an esp ltd sc607. id prefer a thinner neck, ive played a schecter damien and that is about as big a neck as my hands can handle. i was hoping i could get some input on these guitars and or if you know of a better guitar please feel free to let me know, im willing to spend about $800 tops. sorry about the long post and thanks in advance for any help.
Which C-7 are we talking about here? The Hellraiser or the one with bolt-on neck?
And the SC-607 doesn't have a trem, while the Ibanez does; the C-7 comes in both I think. Maybe you should set your priorities straight before buying one of them. You could also look into the Ibanez APEX2 or the Xiphos XPT707FX if you don't need a trem.
Or maybe an Agile Septor/Interceptor.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by aznrockerdude
Which C-7 are we talking about here? The Hellraiser or the one with bolt-on neck?And the SC-607 doesn't have a trem, while the Ibanez does; the C-7 comes in both I think. Maybe you should set your priorities straight before buying one of them. You could also look into the Ibanez APEX2 or the Xiphos XPT707FX if you don't need a trem.
Or maybe an Agile Septor/Interceptor.

This. there's the hellraiser, blackjack, blackjack atx, regular.... and amp?