I have a chance to pick up a mid 90's (American made) Peavey Raptor for really cheap. It looks to be in pretty good condition and has upgraded pickups with an HSH configuration. Anyone have any experience with these guitars? How much would be to much for one?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Well how much is he asking?
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
They made american Raptors? All the ones I've seen are like chinese starter guitars
UG's Prodigal Son
Well, they're about 150 new, so I wouldn't go any higher than "I'm not buying that unless it's free."
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
nothing wrong with them for a starter.............that's what i have and its fine............paid 100 with a 15 w amp...........i imagine that down the road after i can actually rip with it I'll upgrade for sure imo perfect for learning//////////////////////////////
Quote by lunaticfringe93
They made american Raptors? All the ones I've seen are like chinese starter guitars

I ran the serial with Peavey and it was made 1994 in Meridian, MS..
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
guys not all starter guitars are bad they make custom shop models of starter guitars somtimes rare but sometimes.
I use a line 6 what of it?