Is it possible to hook two heads up to one cab? Would the cab have to have a stereo option to split it into two sides for each head to run? Im thinking of buying a Tiny Terror head and a V33 head and want to hook them up to one cab (havn't decided yet) and was wondering how it is done.
Free Mumia
Two girls at once?

Oh wait. That's not what this thread is about.

On a serious note, it's probably possible, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to blow the speakers.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
yes,i believe its possible.
if u put both heads running at 8ohms, and plug both into 8ohm inputs (like on marshall 1960) both heads would be running..though each would only have 2 speakers, of generally 75 watts (30 if its greenbacks i think) and seeing you need usually atleast 2.5 times the power handling to wattage (to be on the safe side) the heads should be only about 50-60 watt.
i think..im just trying to figure it out, probably shouldnt take my word for it..im sure someone will come in here that knows what they're talking about.
Paul Reed Smith CE22
Fender Spalted Maple HH Tele
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Korg Pitchblack
Boss GE-8 Graphic EQ
Dunlop ZW Wah
BBE Two Timer
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV Combo
Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 212

www.myspace.com/shapesofgrey
Maybe if the Wattage of both the heads combined is under the cab's maximum wattage, in theory it could work.

Of course, It might not.

Don't take my word for it though, I've never owned a stack.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wyldeshredder
yes,i believe its possible.
if u put both heads running at 8ohms, and plug both into 8ohm inputs (like on marshall 1960) both heads would be running..though each would only have 2 speakers, of generally 75 watts (30 if its greenbacks i think) and seeing you need usually atleast 2.5 times the power handling to wattage (to be on the safe side) the heads should be only about 50-60 watt.
i think..im just trying to figure it out, probably shouldnt take my word for it..im sure someone will come in here that knows what they're talking about.

Okay that helped a little bit. Would it work with the TT and a V33 hooked up to the orange 1x12 cab? what if i had a 2x12 instead of a 4x12, would the one speaker have to have a maximum wattage greater than the heads wattage? Does the cab need to have two 8ohm jacks? Could i run one head at 8ohm the other 12ohm? (or any other combination)
Free Mumia