so me and my friend were hanging out in a mall area (target, best buy, and what not)and we decided to go into goodwill. we were just chilling trying to kill some time. and then we just looked for random things and we find an aspen acoustic for 30 dollars. i've never heard of that brand, and im not much of an acoustic person but kinda want to be. the guitar overall was in pretty good condition, and it had a hardshell case and it played pretty well, i liked the action on it. but i was wondering if any of you guys ever heard of or had an experience with "aspen" guitars"? how much they sell new? i search yahoo but didn't find anything. searched the reviews but didnt see the brand. i dont know if i should buy it, because i kind of want an acoustic, but i dont want to buy a crappy one.

help?
30 dollars for a guitar with good sound and good play. Go for it.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
sounds good
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Don't let the brand bother you. If it plays well and you can afford it then go for it. And for a nice feeling and sounding guitar for 30 bucks? Thats a steal.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by BlackandSilver
30 dollars for a guitar with good sound and good play. Go for it.

This man speaks the truth.
ಠ_ಠ
ive heard of it. i saw a les paul remake selling for about 200 at a guitar store from that brand. i dont know anything else about the brand.
Yea that's right, I want something to explode

I've been deaf, now I want noise

LOUD LOVE
Quote by Zeroxsk8er1
yes actually!
thanks.
apparently they have great sound for their value.
and their price range are from 200 used and up
500 new? wtf.
im getting it.
for 30 bucks.
thanks

Don't thank me,thank my good friend Google