Page 1 of 21
1. Go to Wikipedia and hit "Random Article"
2. Click a link on each page.
3. Try to get to the "Anal sex" article

GO!

Ta'izz -> Red Sea -> Israel -> Christian -> Virgin birth of Jesus -> Virgin -> Anal sex
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Wasn't there a huge thread on this a while ago?

Not anal sex specifically, but where you were assigned two topics and you had to go from A to B just by clicking wikipedia link. amirite?
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Easier than I thought:

Gizmo (Gremlins)>Gremlins>black comedy>HIV>Rectum>Anal Sex
Leechburg Area School District->Armstrong County, Pennsylvania->Marriage->Sexual intercourse->http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anal_sex
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by SweatyMushrooms
A game I can enjoy!

It's fun for the whole family!
it's really not that hard. besides, it's officially called the "wikipedia game". get with modern times.
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
John Hartley (Poet) - England - Christianity - Mary - Virginity - Anal Sex
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
King Vulture (featured today) -> Greek -> Ancient Greece -> Pederastry in Ancient Greecy -> Anal Sex
Gear:
Traynor YCV 50 Blue
ESP EC-400
TS-9 DX
Stagg Strat-a-like
MIJ Boss CE-2
oh wow and might i have the pleasure of asking why anal sex in specific?....wait. i dont even want to know
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
Bayramly, Yevlakh -> Azerbaijan -> Azerbaijan Air Force -> Air force -> Armed forces -> Category:Military by country -> Category:Military of the United States -> Category:United States military policies -> Don't ask, don't tell -> Homosexuality -> Anal sex

Took me long enough...

EDIT: I've never even heard of Bayramly, Yevlakh or Azerbaijan.
Haji Ghazi->Pakistan->Muslim->Islam->Islamic marital jurisprudence->Homosexuality and Islam->Homosexuality->Anal sex

That took long enough.
Jeff Bray (footballer)>Amyloidosis>Organ (anatomy)>Urinary system>Digestion>Defecation>Rectum>Anal sex

**** yeah.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Ponerinae>Ant>Mesosoma>Abdomen>Mammal>Nipple>Sexual Differentiation>Sex>Sexual Intercourse>Anal Sex
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Abraham Vanderveer > Twenty-fifth United States Congress > Democratic Party < donkey < African Wild Ass <

Fuck this, I give up.
Sail upon the open skies
Green Valley, Marathon County, Wisconsin-->Marriage-->Sexual Intercourse-->Anal Sex
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

lol
Touch(Eurythmics album)->Michael Jackson->Oral Sex->Anal Sex
Mr. Butlertron are you A handsome B smart C scrap metal or D all of the above
Scangrade thats easy I'm A and B but not C, so it can't be all of the above, but you can't fill in two ovals Nooo!
Mr. Butlertron the answer is C... you fuckwad
2005 Governor General's Awards -> David Gilmour (writer) -> Canada -> Beaver -> North America -> Population -> Population Control -> Contraception -> Pregnancy -> Sexual intercourse -> ANAL SEX.
crossing the bar (peom) - solent - ancient rome - persecution of christians - anti catholisism - catholic church - Immaculate Conception - original sin - sin - heterosexual - gay - homosexuality - ANAL SEX

damn.... that was hard... er... difficult
The student room>united kingdom>Queen(band)>freddie mercury>AIDS>anal sex ha I ****in did it.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
WBQZ - Classical Music - Secular Music - Sacred Music - Christian - Christianity - Virigin Birth Of Jesus - Virginity - Anal Sex

This THread WIns
Generis - Humani Generis -Bishops - Bishop - Gay bishops - Homosexuality - Anal sex

lol that was fun
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
marquess of willingdon -> Liberal Pary (UK) -> Social Liberalism -> Same-sex marriage -> LGBT (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transvestite) -> male homosexuality -> Anal sex.
Quote by Dog--
Holy **** that is the single funniest thing I've ever heard, thanks grimguitarist91, hats off to you good sir.

sawmill>logs>slash>peat>CO2>red blood cells>human cell list>prostate gland>reproductive system>sexual intercourse>anal sex!

haha took forever but i did it.
ha pretty much everyone gets to anal sex through the homosexuality article. you might as well change the goal to that
Quote by BlackandSilver
Kill 'em All in St Anger with the help of the Master of Puppets. He can Ride the Lightning, creating a Death Magnetic.

Myspace
King Tide (album)>Weddings Parties Anything>Degrassi: The Next Generation>Sexual identity>Sex>Sexual intercourse>Anal sex
For those to understand the truth within every lie ever spoken, we ourselves must lie to seek the truth.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Dimebag Darrel>Homoesexuality>Metal Heads>Anal Sex

RIP Dimebag.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws