Okay, I just wanted to know where you felt was the best place youve ever been to.
Since there are people in UG from all around the world I feel that answers could be quite interesting.

So I start, I think that one of the most beutiful places in the world is the Iguazu Falls in Argentina and Brazil. The largest Falls ever. Its just amazing, cant get enough of it. I recommend to anyone. Much bigger than Niagara, although I wish to go there soon.

just some pics

And aerial pic

They are so huge!!

Your turn!
Me and a friend took some stuff yesterday. Wow. Don't remember anything except I woke up naked in the harbor. That was one hell of a trip.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Last edited by JohnnyGenzale at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by divinorum69

They are so huge!!

Your turn!

lol
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Trip as in vacation, or drugs?

Personally, my trip to Lebanon in 2006 was amazing. The best 6 weeks of my life, regardless of the situation at the time.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why go on vacation when you can stay home with your family, take acid and trip together?

thats what i thought he meant when i read the title
blue mountain ski trip today....best ever
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
I spent about $500 to fly to Toronto to see Muse in concert. Basically I flew there with two friends, we got lost in the airport, ran around wasting time, took a taxi to the concert hall, stood in line for an hour, saw the concert, went back to the airport, stayed there until 7am (we didn't sleep) and then flew back. Lots of stuff happened in between all of that....I dunno, it was just amazingly fun. Plus Muse is my favourite band so yea.
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||