Page 1 of 2
Man I can't remember the last time my district got a snow day! I'm in new Jersey. Oh the possibilities, sledding, winter football... Not tryin to make the rest of you feel bad, but who else on the east coast is gettin one?
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
wtf

we also got snow

and we haven't gotten it in very long time
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Bethel, CT. And most likely a snow day. No snow here yet.. *knocks on wood*
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
We got snow. 5 inches. 5 inches of the **** and we didn't even get it on a school day. We got it on a Saturday. **** this bull****. **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

We had a snow/ice storm a few weeks back. I'm sick of winter man....
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by pak1351
I'm in Pittsburgh, hasn't snowed at all.

Oh well, at least I don't live in Jersey

Not cool, man.
im in jersey just waiting for snow to start im positive ill have off

Yay Jersey not having school!
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Well I gotta admit, coming from Florida, Nj usually really sucks. Tonight however, I am content.

I wish I had a big, fat cigar to celebrate.
Quote by guitarlover57
So what is this "pear", iv heard so much about? people on here keep talking about it and i have no idea what theyre saying,help me with this please!!
Fuck snow. Fuck winter. Fuck cold.

It snowed 6 inches, enough for a snow day, on A FUCKING FRIDAY.

I hate winter.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I'm in MA and it's been snowing off and on. It's just picking up again and I'm really hoping for tommorrow off.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
this storm is the lamest crap ive ever seen. theres litterally a "bubble" of nothing around my county, while everywhere else is getting nailed. this is really pissing me off
NOPE
****, I just remembered.. I have CAPT's tomorrow.. SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW SNOW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Quote by dubstar92
Hockey is blatant racism... White guys hitting black pucks with sticks.

Quote by sw1ss023
awesomeness scares me
he makes me want to scream "wee"
he gives me a boner

My Band - Facebook

Twitter - Metal_Quotes

last.fm

-jakewilliams.tumblr.com
We don't have too many snow days here. School is usually always open. Tomorrow is Casimir Pulaski Day though so another 3 day weekend!
H e l l o .
Quote by MyNameBeMikal
I fractured a vertebrae sledding this winter. Now snow days mean nothing to me...

Have a pyramid of hugs. That sucks.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Echoplex
I LIVE IN AUGUSTA F***ING GEORGIA AND WE NEVER GET SNOW. EVER.

Though we are supposed to get some tonight (1 or 2 inches) and i might get to miss school tomorrow.

pussys, it take us a 1/2 foot to get a snow day(massachusetts). two inches is nothing
College doesnt give a crap, so i dont care.
Guitars
BC Rich Deluxe Series Warlock
Schecter Devil Custom

Amps
Crate GX900-h w/ GX412S cab

Effects
Boss NS-2
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell Wah
BBE Sonic Stomp
Korg Pitchblak
I get on average a snowday a week. But we're not getting snow now. We got like 15-20 snowdays last year. This year we're at 10.

How come you guys get your calls at night? Our's aren't called untill 10 or 20 minutes before the busses are set to leave. I would love to get called at night.

EDIT: not getting one tomorrow.http://www.theweathernetwork.com/weather/caon0683
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Last edited by Arch Enemy 65 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I get on average a snowday a week. But we're not getting snow now.

How come you guys get your calls at night? Our's aren't called untill 10 or 20 minutes before the busses are set to leave. I would love to get called at night.

Wow so do they just build like 20 snowdays into your schedule?
Quote by guitarlover57
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I get on average a snowday a week. But we're not getting snow now.

that sucks. we called about an hour before we get ready for school)like 5:30/6:00am)
Quote by Pac-Man44
Wow so do they just build like 20 snowdays into your schedule?

No we just cram like hell. And on average so some weeks we won't get any then a big storm system or falsh freeze will come in and we'll get two in a row.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I'm also in NJ and it's supposed to snow here. Hopefully we get a snow day.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I think its kind of hilarious how there can be an inch or two in some places and everything gets cancelled. Here in Maine, it takes at least a foot to get even a delay.
Quote by -tempest-
pussys, it take us a 1/2 foot to get a snow day(massachusetts). two inches is nothing

Yeah people here are hilarious when it comes to snow. I moved from Misourri where we got a foot on average every winter, and seeing people get excited about small amounts of snow that melt before they reach the ground amuses me.
Quote by -tempest-
that sucks. we called about an hour before we get ready for school)like 5:30/6:00am)

Its good for me though, becuase i live near a road closed sign, so when i wake up in the morning and those red lights are flashing, I just go right back to sleep. Or if they don't call you, they announce it on the radio station at like 6 too.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
Quote by Ghost of Sparta
I think its kind of hilarious how there can be an inch or two in some places and everything gets cancelled. Here in Maine, it takes at least a foot to get even a delay.

I get about 5 feet of snow on average here. Our snow removal guys are really on the ball though. The reason why we get so many snowdays is becuase i live on the coast shore of Lake Huron where the majority of the storm systems from the US come through. We get snow squalls combined with 60 km/h wind and drifitng snow. Its crazy, one mnute you can see for a good mile then the next you can't even see the hood of your car. Its the visibility that gets us the snowdays.
Quote by blackflag49

Quote by imdeth

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
I live near philly in PA and its very snowy out but no word if we have off yet
..>!>
Xbox Live: boxyG
PSN: boxyG
myspace.com/boxyG
Im in jersey and we havent gotten like anything!!!
my district is completely stupid though so on days that we have like 3 inches we'll get off but on the days after we used all of our snow days when we get a lot more snow, it'll just be a damn delay.
Quote by imdeth
The only grinding i want to do is to Napalm Death.
Quote by the humanity
you get humanitarian of the day award.
Quote by Arch Enemy 65
I get about 5 feet of snow on average here. Our snow removal guys are really on the ball though. The reason why we get so many snowdays is becuase i live on the coast shore of Lake Huron where the majority of the storm systems from the US come through. We get snow squalls combined with 60 km/h wind and drifitng snow. Its crazy, one mnute you can see for a good mile then the next you can't even see the hood of your car. Its the visibility that gets us the snowdays.

Ours have mostly been because of ice. The weather is really ****tty this year, we'll get snow, rain, snow and the roads can have a good half inch of ice in some places. We've had a couple of bad drifts in places though.
My college fails to accept the reality of snow as they continue to screw over their commuter students, who don't deal with enough stupid **** as it is.
Quote by Zombee
I also **** in my moms bathroom once as a kid, but I realized that I wanted to poop in the other bathroom. so I scooped my poop out of the toilet and tried relaying to the other toilet.
A few weeks ago, it was raining ice, literally.

We had just an inch of pure ice on the ground in the span of an hour. That was horrible driving. It took me an hour to go 4 miles.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by awesomeness
Bethel, CT. And most likely a snow day. No snow here yet.. *knocks on wood*

BETHEL?!
I went to a lax camp and there was a group of Bethel, CT kids there. They were pretty good.

I'm in MA, and our superintendent--Who RARELY cancels school--cancelled school.
Schecter Gryphon; Ibanez AEG20E
Peavey Rage 158 ; TRAYNOR YCS50
EHX Big Muff Pi; Dunlop CryBaby GCB-95 (modded); MXR M-108 10-band; DigiTech JamMan Looper
We had several inches of snow today, here in Charlotte NC. They called for around 6, and that's probably what we got, but I dunno. It was a crap lot.

Actually, while I'm talking about snow at all, when it first started I was on my way home from McDonalds on an icy road, and I was going 40MPH. I came into a turn and my car spun out, about 200 or so degrees. It was fun as hell. I just wish it had lasted longer

I just checked and the public schools will be out, I don't know about my school though (tis a community college, which means 0 on-campus students, which means they probably will cancel, but they don't decide till 5:30AM I think) (I'm at CPCC btw).
Last edited by I Poke Badgers at Mar 1, 2009,
Page 1 of 2