its made for an acoustic guitar, basically props it up so someone using a different guitar can just walk up to it with the other guitar around their neck and play the propped one.

like this:

only for acoustic guitars...

can you help? where can i buy one...or for starters, whats it called?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
I think it's called a guitar holder.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
It's called asian genetics
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40