i was surfing the gc website looking at some guitars that i've heard people talk about on the forums lately. i checked the laguna guitars and found this one:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Laguna-LE322-Electric-Guitar-104515366-i1375184.gc

now i know most of ya'll on the forums dislike laguna guitars because they are owned by gc and they push em pretty bad, but for 40 bucks this aint a bad deal at all, a pickup change and you have an amazing guitar. ash body is sweet too.

what do ya'll think?
well laguna couldnt be to bad seeing as how Greg Howe uses them
This is a G chord....i used to be in a cranberries tribute band.
It's a mistake. The guitar is $400...
2007 American Deluxe Strat
Crate Palomino V32 - 1x12
Boss DS-1
Crybaby Wah
Maxon OD-808
The cool thing is, you can get it for 40...

They did this with my amp, they made a mistake and i got it like $150 off
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
You`re probably getting the shit wood that no other manufacturer would touch.
███████████████████████████████████
If it really is $40, then screw brands, I'm going to GC as soon as the snow clears up, playing every goddamn Laguna there and walking out with one or two, possibly three, new guitars.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Just called GC to see if i could snag one for $40 lol, they said since it was a type-o they'd just cancel the order, guess i got lucky with my amp lol
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
i think it was a screw up but i just placed my order, charged me $53 for the guitar and s&h, i figure for $40 bucks its not a huge risk, and i was planning on puttin a humbucker in my strat and the pickguard would have costed me at least 30 bucks, so its a good deal. i hope they dont catch on till it gets to my house tho lol
Quote by JWD32792
Just called GC to see if i could snag one for $40 lol, they said since it was a type-o they'd just cancel the order, guess i got lucky with my amp lol

**** i ordered one too. guess that's not coming in anytime soon
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
lol, I should walk into GC and Grab one and hand them $40 bucks.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
lol, I should walk into GC and Grab one and hand them $40 bucks.

It'd be hilarious to get a group of 20 or 30 people to do that all day.Once every 10 minutes or so just have someone go in,grab the same Laguna model,and offer the cashier 40 dollars for it.That'll teach them to proof read their website.......those dicks .

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

I ordered one, but I highly doubt it will actually make it to my house. Figured it was worth a try though, and as long as I get a full refund I don't really give a ****. :]
Axes:
2010 Carvin ST300C
1994 Jackson Soloist XL Professional
2008 "Jacksbanez"
2007 Gibson Flying V
2003 Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Amps:
Peavey 6505+ Combo
Peavey Classic 30
Peavey Vypyr 15
Yeah the guy on the phone said they were just canceling all orders that were made on the $40, I was pretty bummed, though id get a spare guitar
Into:
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Yeah, I joined in. If mine slips through, even though I think that guitar is atrocious, I'll be happy.

out of their TOC:
Accuracy of Content and Pricing Information

Because prices, product descriptions and availability can change quickly, Guitar Center does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on the Site. Also, Guitar Center may make changes to the information contained herein, including to the products and prices described in the site, at any time, without prior notice to you (including after you have submitted your order). Information at this Site is periodically updated, but it may not be current or complete at the moment you visit this Site and may contain errors or inaccuracies. In no event shall Guitar Center or its service or product providers be liable to you in any manner whatsoever for any decision made by you, or for any act or failure to act by you, in reliance upon information provided at this Site. If a product you purchase does not match the description on the Site, as your sole and exclusive remedy you may return the product, unused, to Guitar Center and receive a refund of your purchase price.

Items in your shopping cart will reflect the most recent price displayed on the item's product detail page. Prices are frequently updated to adjust for different sales, limited pricing, and other discounting. Therefore, prices on the product detail page and in your cart may change after such updates to reflect the current prices. Placing items in your cart does not reserve the current prices shown at that time, and prices are reserved only by placing an order. From time to time, despite our efforts, a small number of the items on our website may be mispriced. Please note that such errors or inaccuracies may be related to product descriptions, pricing and availability. In the event of a pricing error, Guitar Center will take one of the following options: (1) If an item's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and ship you the item; or (2) if an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will, at our discretion, either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. We apologize for any inconvenience. If you are not satisfied with your purchase due to any errors or inaccuracies, you may return it in accordance with our return procedure. Discounts are limited-time offers and are not valid with other offers.

For shipping, cancellation, and other ordering questions, please refer to our online customer service page.

looks like we have no grounds to get these....
Fact: Bears eat beats. Bears beats Battlestar Galactica.
Last edited by Thomme at Mar 2, 2009,
On an unrelated note, when the **** did Guitar Center start carrying ESP's?
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Quote by Lordbob
On an unrelated note, when the **** did Guitar Center start carrying ESP's?

a LONG time ago.
Quote by JWD32792

I don't think they could cancel the order. Then, it would be false-advertising and you could sue...I think.
Quote by The.new.guy
I don't think they could cancel the order. Then, it would be false-advertising and you could sue...I think.

check their TOC. They reserve the right to cancel orders due to mispriced merchandise on their website. They pretty much say that they're not responsible for the information (or lack there of) on their site.
Quote by Thomme
check their TOC. They reserve the right to cancel orders due to mispriced merchandise on their website. They pretty much say that they're not responsible for the information (or lack there of) on their site.

Well that's pretty gay! Maybe they should take a little more responsibility. I've seen multiple price uh-oh's on their website. That's why I do my online shopping at Musicians Friend.
Quote by The.new.guy
Well that's pretty gay! Maybe they should take a little more responsibility. I've seen multiple price uh-oh's on their website. That's why I do my online shopping at Musicians Friend.

A) how is that homosexual?
B) musicians friend and Guitar Center are the same company, I've seen price snafu's on MF, too.
why does the white one look like a caparison knock-off to me?
Quote by Demonikk
'Practice amp' = amp you practice with? In my case, Peavey 6505+ and 4x12
I don't do things small

Except children.
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
Why did you call them!!!????

YOU RUINED THE PLAN!!!

KEEP QUIET UNTIL THEY ARRIVE. DUH.

My thoughts exactly. I may still order one today just to see if it slips through, Vintage of course.

Eh feck, they've pulled it down.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by gregs1020
My thoughts exactly. I may still order one today just to see if it slips through, Vintage of course.

Eh feck, they've pulled it down.

wow, that's a subtle way to stop people from buying it: pull it down completely.
Quote by Thomme
wow, that's a subtle way to stop people from buying it: pull it down completely.

I wouldn't be surprised if the people that got orders in actually get the guitar. This is an automated system, it's harder to stop the process than people think. Who knows, some people may just get a package in the mail if they got their order in. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me these days.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
i havent heard from them yet. i'm guessing by tomorrow, i'll get an email either way.
prob telling me it's not coming in.

i do wish the other fella hadnt given them the heads up. but i wouldnt have yelled at him like that tho.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

well, my order was actually approved, but, as far as I can tell, has yet to ship. That's what I hate about GC, they never tell you about whether or not something's shipping.
yeah mine too. but there's not even a back order date.

so i'll give it a little more time. i think eventually, someone should call to see when the guitars are "coming in"

haha
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

well, it seems that they "cancelled" my order... I'm a little confused by it, though, cause everything just bumped down to $0.00 except the sales tax and it's marked as a completed order. Once I'm done with midterms, I'll give 'em a call and see if I can get my $3.83 in sales tax back or something.
i still didnt get a notice on that. let me sign onto the site.

i'll let you know if they credit mine the right way.

ok so they cancelled all the orders. they knew about them already cause there was a catalog mistake too.

the $3.65 or whatever tax will be off by tomorrow. takes a day to come off.

and because i called they gave me a $25 credit towards next purchase.

so thanks for the $25 TS.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Last edited by jj1565 at Mar 4, 2009,