Page 1 of 2
I stand here before all of you many Bros to proclaim the news of the Awesomeness that is the bro code.

Gentlemen, HERE is your Bro-Bible

Read it, Learn it, LIVE IT

Also, any bros are henceforth requested to post the most Awesome Commandments

Bro Code Article #67
- Should a Bro pick up a guitar at a party and commence playing, another Bro shall point out that he is a tool.

Bro Code Article #68
- If a Bro is on a hot streak, another Bro will do everything possibly to ensure its longevity, even if that includes jeopardizing his own records, the missing of work, or temporarily immigrating to a foreign country.
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Mar 1, 2009,
Anything with bro, brah, or shortened version of brother is gay in my bible.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I care so much that I shall click on that link and read the website said link leads me to.
You're*
67:
Should a Bro pick up a guitar at a party and commence playing, another Bro shall point out that he is a tool.

Hmm maybe this isn't such a good idea, your bible doesn't really support guitar playing brah
Fuck you guys, hoes before bros 4 life lololololol.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I hereby proclaim this to be completely and utterly stupid.

Agreed
Quote by priest.fan.
67:
Should a Bro pick up a guitar at a party and commence playing, another Bro shall point out that he is a tool.

Hmm maybe this isn't such a good idea, your bible doesn't really support guitar playing brah

That's only at a party bro
Quote by Killedelphia19
That's only at a party bro

if you have the skills guitaring is always acceptable, broskie

showed off a bit last friday, didn't get any complaints
Bro, I say bro all the time, bro, but damn, bro, that shit is wack, bro.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
Quote by angusfan16
Does this count if you're a chick?

I looked really hard, and i still can't find any part of the word Bro in the word chick...

EDIT: Inb4 somebro turns that into a sex joke
Last edited by Killedelphia19 at Mar 1, 2009,
Quote by ScottElwood
Anything with bro, brah, or shortened version of brother is gay in my bible.

seconded.
hug your local pug dealer!
That was mildly amusing at best : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by crazy8rgood
Agreed

all in favor say "aye"
UG Radio

Quote by ddrocksv3_4xpk
Thine Behold one rollin?
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Lo, and the other lads be hating,
gallyvanting around,
attempting to catch me cycling in an unsavory fashion.

XBL: Panzyz

PSN: Dasan104
The Bro Code Artice #89

Mom of a Bro is always off limits, but a Stepmom is fair game if she initiates it or is wearing at least one piece of leopard print.

Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by guylee
is this just a lame rip off of the man laws?

No, The bro code is a holy Collection of Bro commandments written by the one referred to as god
Quote by priest.fan.
if you have the skills guitaring is always acceptable, broskie

showed off a bit last friday, didn't get any complaints

Agreed. Nothing wrong with a little bit of jamming in front of people, good for the self esteem and quite a fine ego boost if I do say so myself.
Quote by Killedelphia19
No, The bro code is a holy Collection of Bro commandments written by the one referred to as god

I think he's gay, no offense to homosexuals, but I'm not taking rules off of one.
The Bro Code Article #34
Thou shalt not make make eye contact during a Devil’s Three-way

That one is funny though.
I hate the word "bro". It makes me think of tall fat kids with their mouth slightly open with spiky bleached hair, a light blue shirt and a cap. And I'm not one of them.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I think he's gay, no offense to homosexuals, but I'm not taking rules off of one.

the bro demographic has more repressed homosexuallity than a catholic summer camp. its only fair that they should be led by one of their own.

and yes, neil patrick harris is gay.
I have no opinion on this matter.
through my recent studies, I have actually found that the use of the word "bro" is actually linked with pot use bro.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
So when are we having the first annual UG Beer Pong tourney, bros?
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I call my closest friends bro and we dont need damn written code. Anyone who needs code is a damn fool.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Quote by GNiCk89
So when are we having the first annual UG Beer Pong tourney, bros?

Hey now, don't go dissin beer pong, that's blasphemy 'round these parts. Purdue University is just a little under 5 miles away and that could quite possibly be the largest congregation of beer pongers and 'bros' around. I love beer pong, no love for the bros though.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Hey now, don't go dissin beer pong, that's blasphemy 'round these parts. Purdue University is just a little under 5 miles away and that could quite possibly be the largest congregation of beer pongers and 'bros' around. I love beer pong, no love for the bros though.

I love it too.

I was 100 percent serious.
Quote by herby190

Quote by theking182

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Page 1 of 2