hello all. i will soon have maybe $300-500 USD (depending if it needs a cab or not). heres basically what im looking for

-tone - mark tremonti: blackbird album, best way to describe the tone im hunting for
-preferably tube for the versatility, but will consider a good solid state (no modeling amps)
-low wattage, as stated, this will never go above bedroom levels, and at the very most, able to be heard over a drummer in a small room, band practice sort of thing
-$500 if no cab is needed (combo amp) or else ill have to detuct an avatar 2x12 from the $500.

i know this thread is a broken record around here, but i felt my needs are specific enough to warrant this, and i am completely open to no name brands, and not just the standard suggestions. im all for off color gear.

thanks all.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
PRS SE Custom 24 (GFS Crunchy PATs)
PRS SE Singlecut (Evo/Air Norton)
1989 Starforce (GFS PowerRails)
Morley Tremonti Power Wah, TS7 (808-Mod), Pitchblack, Boss DD-3, DE FnC
Go for a Traynor man, They're awesome for the price. Search ebay.
Gear:
1980 Gibson SG Standard Cherry Red
Ibanez TM-71 Talman Artcore Semi-Hollow
2003 Tom Delonge Fender Strat Seafoam Green
Traynor YCV40
Blackstar HT-5 + OD?
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by SG6578
Go for a Traynor man, They're awesome for the price. Search ebay.

For metal? Good idea...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................nat.
███████████████████████████████████
Quote by bucketmark
Blackstar HT-5 + OD?

i saw that in another thread and saw the youtubes on it, and i didnt like it at all. too hollow sounding. thanks anyway.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
Tremonti has a very unique tone and is probably unimitatable for a combo amp. He uses Paul Reed Smith guitars and Mesa amps, some of the most expensive equipment on the market. The closest you could get is probably to buy a Vypyr 60 Watt tube.
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
If you want tremonti's tone, you need the following:

Bogner Uberschall for Rhythm
Mesa/Boogie Triple Rectifier for Lead
Fender Deluxe Reverb for Clean
Some wah, a compressor, and a noise gate
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
i never said i wanted his exact tone lol. i know i cant afford a prs and a mesa. it was merely an example to show u guys what im looking for... i will check out that vypyr though, thanks.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
any other suggestions?
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
you can't just not like an amp from low quality videos on youtube, you gotta actually try it yourself.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by bucketmark
you can't just not like an amp from low quality videos on youtube, you gotta actually try it yourself.

yea i know, the problem being i live in the middle of nowhere and the only stores in driving distance carry generic stuff. which isn't a huge problem, but it restricts me quite a bit. along with my tight schedule with school, youtube is a good way to knock off a few choices quick. i also watch many videos on the same amp.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30
Look at a guy on youtube called ontariomaximus, he sells high-gain PTP wired tube amps there very affordable and in your budget. His ebay username is also the same. Check him out
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Quote by BlackIce87
Look at a guy on youtube called ontariomaximus, he sells high-gain PTP wired tube amps there very affordable and in your budget. His ebay username is also the same. Check him out

cool thanks.
Mesa F-30 - 1x12 V30