I've been asking around for along time and never got anything. I was asking how to get 'clean distortion' without that buzzing sound, but recently when i was messing with the settings on my amp. I turned the Gain all the way up and suddenly the buzz went away. The question is why didn't anybody simply say that? As many people as there were here? Another thing is why did that work? is the buzz so high i can't hear it or something else?
word life
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Maybe you should realize that not everybody that knows the answer is going to look at your thread. Next time you should mess with your settings before asking.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Well you figured it out, why complain?
Jackson King V KVX10
Line 6 Spider III 75 W.
Peavey 5150/6505 Combo to be owned at the end of 2010.
wat?
███████████████████████████████████
Boohoo, you asked a bunch of strangers for help and no one helped you.

Its kinda like hitchhiking and getting mad at people for not picking you up.
My meh gear:
ESP LTD MH-400NT
Peavey Raptor Plus EXP
Digitech RP90
Digitech Bad Monkey
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi (WTS)
Crate GT15 (SHIT)

GAS:
Peavey 6505 112 combo
MXR 10-band EQ
Ibanez TS-9
Boss HR-2
Compressor (open to suggestions)
Buzzing distortion is usually due to a POS amp.
Ibanez PGM100
Taylor 314-CE
Peters Chimera
Orange PPC212 w/ Celestion V30 and Celestion G12-75
Well if your guitar has single coils, it will always buzz. Hum-buckers get noisy too, they just arent as likely to do so.
"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky"
Quote by Xaxu
I've been asking around for along time and never got anything. I was asking how to get 'clean distortion' without that buzzing sound, but recently when i was messing with the settings on my amp. I turned the Gain all the way up and suddenly the buzz went away. The question is why didn't anybody simply say that? As many people as there were here? Another thing is why did that work? is the buzz so high i can't hear it or something else?

It went away, eh?
We'd make great pets.
this thread is full of fail.... and spam

*reported*
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Quote by JungIe
Boohoo, you asked a bunch of strangers for help and no one helped you.

Its kinda like hitchhiking and getting mad at people for not picking you up.

This +95656486598784
Stop whining.
Quote by Brendan.Clace
this thread is full of fail.... and spam

*reported*

Your full of fail... and spam...

I hate people like you. You're like little kindergarten children who need everyone to know when they're going to tell their mommies on people.

And now for my input: What in James Hetfield is "clean distortion"? Is that just clean?
My Gear:
Ibanez ART300 electric
Peavey Vypyr 75 watt combo amp
Yamaha FG-130 acoustic

There is no God.
Last edited by cohen5250 at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by cohen5250
And now for my input: What in James Hetfield is "clean distortion"? Is that just clean?

He means distortion without the hum. Like...when you click it on and leave it on, it's silent, even without playing. I don't think it's really possible to do cheaply, but TS seems to think so.
Ya Know......without questions here this wouldn't be much of a forum. So i guess asking a simple question is too much for you people eh? well at least some of you. I DID mess with the settings but when it get's extremely loud when you turn it up i didn't think to turn it up all the way seeing as im not a Metal guitarist. If i wanted to do that i just turn it to 11, sceam nonsense, and call it an album. No offense but it seems that the ones that never seem to help are people who play Metal. I use to like it, back when it was real. The thing is why make a forum like this for people to ask questions and not help them at all?