I put a new pickup in the bridge of my guitar and everything was great...until i tried to switch to the neck. It did not switch. So i worked the selector super slow, and it finally clicked over very fuzzily. After a few seconds the fuzz stopped, and it worked normally. What is wrong? I checked my connections, and they looked great, i even went back over them. Suggestions?
ps-it's an ibanez rg if that helps
sounds like your selector is starting to kick the bucket. Throw in a new one maybe?
I'm a Mormon.

Gear:
Schecter C-1+
Kustom Tube 12-A
Digitech Hardwire Tube Overdrive
Sounds like a selector switch issue IMO.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Dude go to ibanez's website and get the wiring diagram for your model #, then refer to your pick up's wiring diagram. I had the same problem and I had it wired wrong. You're welcome.
Quote by turbozebra
Dude go to ibanez's website and get the wiring diagram for your model #, then refer to your pick up's wiring diagram. I had the same problem and I had it wired wrong. You're welcome.
No thanks.

Incorrect wiring isn't likely to fix itself.
" ...it finally clicked over very fuzzily.
After a few seconds the fuzz stopped, and it worked normally."

But thanks for playing the "Let's take a wild-ass guess without fully reading or thinking about it" game.

Quote by ortrigger
sounds like your selector is starting to kick the bucket. Throw in a new one maybe?
This ^
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.