Poll Options
View poll results: Who Won??
Ernie
11 52%
Bert
10 48%
Voters: 21.
Page 1 of 2
OK, a friend and i broke out into a spontaneous rap battle on msn and i want YOU to tell me who won.
the names have been changed (obviously), poll will be coming soon..

Ernie says:
hehehe. don't be HATIN'. just because I'm intimidatin'.
Ernie says:
I also rhyme like the end of time.
Bert says:
you commit crimes like a mime
Ernie says:
that doesn't make sense in the present tense.
Bert says:
yes it does....
Ernie says:
no it does not so bhlottt.
Bert says:
i see what you did there, but i dont really care
Ernie says:
wow you think you're clever, but really....never.
Bert says:
you rhyme like a lime doin time on the dime
Ernie says:
I rhyme like no other; i'm better than your mother.
Ernie says:
so you can eat it or beat it.
Bert says:
you cant top that, cant bring that back, you might as well go get me a snack
Ernie says:
get your own food, I'm not in the mood.
Bert says:
i say that because you're a woman, and you do things when i beckon
Ernie says:
that doesn't rhyme, you're dumber than a mime. i may be a woman but I sure suck at cookin'.
Bert says:
can't cook? girl that makes you a crook, takin away from a lifestyle, tryin to compile the facts of what attracts, what refracts, what impacts the mind to do what it wants, tryin to get a response from me? you're doing it badly.
Bert says:
the end.
Ernie says:
D:
Bert says:
yeah.
Bert says:
i win
Bert says:
dont even try to come back at that, you'd die to come back at that, but the truth is you lose, not accepting the truth is like tryin to accuse me against my rhymes, but your words are just dimes compared to what i can say, but you still try anyway?
Ernie says:
your rhymes took too much time. I can think faster than you by a mile, your slowness is cramping my style. stop thinking you're good luck, stand up & take your head out of your butt. anything you say goes one ear and out the other, your rhymes really make me wonder....so what're you gonna say now? that's right, i know you're thinking "wow".
Ernie says:
you may think you have this covered, but here's something that i've discovered: you lose, I win; that's it, the end.
Bert says:
did you think up your rhymes in third grade? i think you'll have to get me first aid, cuz my heart just stopped beating, the flow of your rhymes seems to be receding.
Ernie says:
don't even attempt to try to top my rhyme, you ain't got no alibi. your rhymes are cheesy and your rhymes just stink; they smell worse than my kitchen sink.
Bert says:
one of them just said "Kyle XY", i dont know how to apply that to my game, it's throwing off my aim
Bert says:
rhyme and alibi?
Bert says:
wow.
Bert says:
i win.
Ernie says:
it rhymes. so go cry. it sounds like "i" at the end, so don't even try to pretend.
Bert says:
you've got me laughin out loud, but it wont get you a crowd of good people, go climb up that steeple, but dont jump down or you might hit your crown. on the ground.
Ernie says:
wow you're cool....more like a fool....
Bert says:
i win you lose, game over, no more Hindus
Ernie says:
Hindus? that doesn't make sense. you're worse than my grandmother's hen.
Ernie says:
i feel like we've had too much fun...ok....let's be done
Bert says:
i'm stopping this nonsense, i'll keep watching whose line is it anyway, stay on your side of the fence, try not to sound too cliche
Ernie says:
ok. THE END. that's it. I win
Bert says:
end and win doesnt rhyme
Ernie says:
...i know....i just stated the obvious
Bert says:
but seriously, we've had our fun, lets just be done
Ernie says:
hahahahhaha! ok! DONE.
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
Yes, it's just one song in particular, theres no shredding or fast solos.
It is a mellow, instrumental, clean, song.
Everyone fails. Both of you for being yourselves, and us for being plagued by your presence on this earth.
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
I did.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
it was a joke.....
TABBERS WANTED
If you are interested, and are up to it, please PM me for more info on the song.
That's not how you rap battle. You guys also reused the same words over and over, and your form was absolutely terrible. Everybody lost, especially those of us who just read that.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I don't know who won, but every one of us here lost becuase we wasted some of our time giving attention, which you obviously went without as a child and need, to you right now.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
i think somehow black people lost
Quote by Spoony_Bard
I hate that...actually I just hate anyone under the age of 16

Quote by RockGuitar92
Just get it cut a little. It will grow back. Besides why is it so important to look metal? That's just retarded.

Gear in profile
i really wish I hadn't read that.
If you're a hot chick you've probably got a good chance with the lead singer or guitar player, If you're a little bit overweight, you should probably go for the drummer. If you're a dude, go for the bass player
Damn son your rhymes don't even fit. Think harder next time you try to spit. Go ahead and post your wack skit Just make sure it's somewhere other then the pit. Nizzle

Ooooooo dayum im phat son
Last edited by l33TgUiT@rd00d at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by spiderweb11
it's just a little rap battle. you people need to stop freaking out.

thank you ;D
TABBERS WANTED
Quote by masturnate42
i think somehow black people lost

I thought there was a laugh smily on here... I was going to use that....

Curses! Foiled again!!
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Quote by browncow

Apparently Bert won.

Thank you for destroying my childhood, *reported*.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by browncow
(Invalid img)

Apparently Bert won.

Dude...

Just, dude...
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by spiderweb11
it's just a little rap battle. you people need to stop freaking out.

T'was ghey
today the girl I liked told me to write a rhyme or two about staples, and I asked the store or the object, and she never responded so I wrote

yo screw it i'll spit about both, in fact i'll make a story, better make it quick, exciting, not boring, alright, 1, 2, the other day I was writin' a report, my eyes couldn't seem to sort, out the fact that I had no stationary,so I typed my paper up waited for it to print with paitents G, it was about forty sheets long, I knew somethin' was gonna go wrong, so I called up Staples, was like pun? they understood right away, so i brewed up my cofee and finished readin the Sun, the weather said rain, so I got my raincoat, I thought what the hell? and took out my boat, called the skipper up, and he was all "Pizza Hut" I was straight with him i said "no man i gotta get get some office supplies, speficially staples, after we can get some french fries" so we sailed down to the Staples, to get my supplies, just a boat, a dream, and two wise guys, we arrvied at the store at about four o'seven, quite good time considering we left at one o'eleven. Anchored the boat down, made a pretty loud sound when it hit the concrete, so we tiptoped in the store, tryin to seem discrete, I got myself some staples then me and skipper got some fries
Quote by daeqwon10000
today the girl I liked told me to write a rhyme or two about staples, and I asked the store or the object, and she never responded so I wrote

yo screw it i'll spit about both, in fact i'll make a story, better make it quick, exciting, not boring, alright, 1, 2, the other day I was writin' a report, my eyes couldn't seem to sort, out the fact that I had no stationary,so I typed my paper up waited for it to print with paitents G, it was about forty sheets long, I knew somethin' was gonna go wrong, so I called up Staples, was like pun? they understood right away, so i brewed up my cofee and finished readin the Sun, the weather said rain, so I got my raincoat, I thought what the hell? and took out my boat, called the skipper up, and he was all "Pizza Hut" I was straight with him i said "no man i gotta get get some office supplies, speficially staples, after we can get some french fries" so we sailed down to the Staples, to get my supplies, just a boat, a dream, and two wise guys, we arrvied at the store at about four o'seven, quite good time considering we left at one o'eleven. Anchored the boat down, made a pretty loud sound when it hit the concrete, so we tiptoped in the store, tryin to seem discrete, I got myself some staples then me and skipper got some fries

She's just not that into you.
Oh God, Why did I read that entire thing! I have never hated myself more than I do now.
Quote by thestonedone
You see this is why it's wrong to rape your guitar... in public.

Quote by mroctoberfest
I want to name an invention the Insta-gasm 3000. I feel very strongly about this.

Gear Setup:
Jackson Rhoads
Digitech Grunge
Fender FM 212R
your rhymes are both a disaster
this rap game i master
you two are a disease
i school you cats with ease
my style is fly
don't try and deny
i may be from the burbs
but i got the dankest herb
i cut you with words
your rhymes is wack
so ima give you what
ya'll deserve
send that sh*t back
you're sh*t's weak
real rappers i seek
real talk i speak
D:
rap battles just arent my thing
TABBERS WANTED
You've got to be lying! You're not even trying. Smoke that herb so maybe you're rhymes will be more aspiring.

Quote by Sid McCall
That's not how you rap battle. You guys also reused the same words over and over, and your form was absolutely terrible. Everybody lost, especially those of us who just read that.

No silly! We lose too. We read it.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
You've got to be lying! You're not even trying. Smoke that herb so maybe you're rhymes will be more aspiring.

my style's fresh like
some new ice
just won a milli
shooting dice
got so much cash
don't care about price

Quote by randomthought9
my style's fresh like
some new ice
just won a milli
shooting dice
got so much cash
don't care about price

Your style's as fresh as rotten fruit. Call me a liar but I speak the truth.
No one's down to hear about your cash. So take all that money and shove it up your.......bank account

Page 1 of 2