so today during last period, someone gives a letter to all bus travellers saying that they may stay home from school tomorrow because of the "fire threat". most bus travellers in my school live in Torquay which is a coastal town, and the chances of fire are so low it isn't funny.

so pit, has anyone else had their school give days off to a specific bunch of people?
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

wow i was waiting for a good story

skip? duh
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I got a snow day. Why complain?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by aradine
so today during last period, someone gives a letter to all bus travellers saying that they may stay home from school tomorrow because of the "fire threat". most bus travellers in my school live in Torquay which is a coastal town, and the chances of fire are so low it isn't funny.

so pit, has anyone else had their school give days off to a specific bunch of people?

Sweet, looks like you get to stay home since you ride the bus and all!

*elbowelbow* *winkwink*
All Hail! The Kala-Kala Chieftain!
if a boat can catch on fire, im pretty sure a coastal town can
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
Quote by Tire Me.
I'M SO PISSED!

Darn I wanted a completely random first post.

That is the funnies ufcking thing I have ever seen - hands down. Thank you - thank you so much. Seriously - that's right up there with the Metal Gear cat.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Last edited by strat0blaster at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by drunkinkoala
Why don't you just skip school then.

VCE requires 90% attendance, which is about 5 days off. i'm saving those ****ers for when i need them.
Quote by coolstoryangus
Pffffffft schematics

Although i guess the OP will have to get used to reading them if he's going to buy a bugera..
Quote by gregs1020

along with fire escape routes...

Quote by aradine
VCE requires 90% attendance, which is about 5 days off. i'm saving those ****ers for when i need them.

your fault for going to a retard school? (VCE= VERY CRITICAL rETARDATION??) so dont blame us for your inability to skip

edit/ WHAT IF YOU HAD MONO?!
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by strat0blaster
That is the funnies ufcking thing I have ever seen - hands down. Thank you - thank you so much. Seriously - that's right up there with the Metal Gear cat.

Lol you're welcome.
Isn't today Sunday?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
We got the message and we also live on the coast. A few might miss but I think most will still get to school.

And if VCE requires 90% attendence for the year, then I'm pretty sure you can have more than 5 days off. I know each subject requires 80%, which means we can miss about one lesson per week.
So, you are over this...How about holding your hand in front of your face then
Find something to do with the day.
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
School... near coast... lower chance of fire... huh?
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Quote by cukd7x-a2-
if a boat can catch on fire, im pretty sure a coastal town can

This.
I know there another thread about this but this one was first if you look at the post time. So, searchbar folks..
"Music became a healer for me. And I learned to listen with all my being. I found that it could wipe away all the emotions of fear and confusion relating to my family." Eric Clapton
Last edited by Blackwaterson89 at Mar 2, 2009,
There's already a thread on it.
Btw what school do you go to?
I have a feeling you might go to my school.
Oberon high?

EDIT:Black water is right
Seagulls,the chicken of the ocean.

Originally posted by Gunpowder:
Everyone just jumps on the bandwagon and gives the same advice in these situations. You know what? I'm going to be different. Call the firemen.
Last edited by Ian hawkins at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Ian hawkins
There's already a thread on it.
Btw what school do you go to?
I have a feeling you might go to my school.
Oberon high?

He posted this before yours hoss.
Quote by aradine

Hahahaha.

Period.

Let it all out, son.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Let it all out, son.

A couple years ago there was some flooding around here and a **** ton of roads got ****ed up. The school said that buses wouldn't be able to come to several of the towns that went to my school, one of which being the town I live in, so we didn't have to go to school if we couldn't. Unfortunately my dad drove me anyway.
Quote by aradine

they MAY stay home you said.

you MAY go.

Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
So if you need 90% attendance and can thus only skip 5 days, that means there's only 50 school days in your semester. WTF?

You totally do go to a retard school, haha. Either because the average semester for normal, non-retard-school kids is about 90 days of classes, or because your math fail shows the quality of education you're getting.
Last edited by NorseGodofRock at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Let it all out, son.

Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.