What's everyone up to? I just swallowed a few vicodins (chronic pain) and not sure what I should go do for the night. I'm thinking of taking my xbox downstairs to the big/nice hdtv, should i, pit? if i do, i wont be able to chat on aim because my laptop is loaned to a friend. i do have my ipod touch tho
Do whatever the hell you want, mate.

If you wanna chat on AIM, and there's cool people online, do that. If you wanna play xbox, do that.

Is that so hard?
I have AIM on my ipod, so yea it's not an issue. I just can't decide because I know I'll have fun but I'll wanna be upstairs chattin' and listenin to music. I have live but my wireless adapter is broke, so I gotta get a new one, so no live for me
Take the rest of your vicodin. All of it. An hero. End.
Member #23 of the Opeth Fan Club

God is dead.
Quote by soadlp02
Take the rest of your vicodin. All of it. An hero. End.

Dude, with my tolerance, I could take the rest of my vicodin AND percocet bottle and I'd just get high. I've been taking them both for four years and I take more than you'd imagine a day, the pain is a bitch but It works, and makes me feel good every now and then.

So you fail.

edit: since its not declared, lets say 15 of each, maybe 20
drink a bottle of vodka and see were that takes you
Quote by I Be Andyy
That gives you rank of -10 out of 10. You fail. Go play the flute.

----GEAR----
Gibson voodoo sg
Schecter hellraiser c-1 fr (07' model)
Fender american strat
Martin 000-28
Peavey bandit 112
Mesa mark 5
Mesa stiletto 4x12
Quote by Yeti60
Write a short story.

that's surprisingly creative. i think i may do that. it's not like me, but itd be fun
*waits for the 'fap' response*
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Quote by sexothemonkee

okay, okay, you win there. but that would be epic fail

edit: can't really fap on vicodin. it takes it away from ya. also, my dose of my antidepressants takes away any libido i have, so with that combination, i'd be fappin for hours before anything. i had sex earlier though so i'm happy either way
Quote by Slash42x
that's surprisingly creative. i think i may do that. it's not like me, but itd be fun

Yeah, I'm not a writer, but if I did write, I would probably just do some random, trippy free write thing.

Are you addicted to pain medication by the way?
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
haha this thread made me laugh just in the presentation and casualness

But really that sucks dude i am sorry. So are you like House?
Balls.
Last edited by rmr024 at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Yeti60
Yeah, I'm not a writer, but if I did write, I would probably just do some random, trippy free write thing.

Are you addicted to pain medication by the way?

sadly, I am addicted physically, but not psychologically. it's a physical dependance and it SUCKS! if I'm 20 minutes late for my first pill of the day i feel like absolute crap and can't do anything. It sucks, but I'm in a lot of pain (I totalled a car two weeks ago and sprained my ankle and killed my knee that was already bad)

pics if anyone wants:

Last edited by Slash42x at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Slash42x
edit: since its not declared, lets say 15 of each, maybe 20

That's probably not great for the liver.
Good luck with whatever you are planning to do with your time.

(Write that story!)
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Ambien doesn't do anything for me. It doesn't make me tired nor do i get the 'nice' effects I've heard of. I've only tried it once, i was prescribed it and it failed
Well, at first, they put you in a good mood most of the time, just a general of well being. After taking them for a while, they start not to work as well, they affect you very strongly in different ways and I've experienced all of that. It's a rough road but it's better than dealing with the extreme pain.
Quote by sexothemonkee

Thats horrible
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor