Poll: Would you be obese or anorexic?
Poll Options
View poll results: Would you be obese or anorexic?
Obese
22 24%
Anorexic
70 76%
Voters: 92.
Page 1 of 2
Quote by JezuzFingerz
Anorexic....and then eat my way to normal weight
This.

I can finally order and eat an entire pizza pie without the desire to work it off right away.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////WHAT A WASTER OF TIME\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\IM BORED|||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////EYE TRICKS BELOW................

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////l/////////////// ////////////// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
hmmmm, on one hand I'm a fatass who can't get out of my own bed and on the other I am a toothpick that will need to eat a ****load and work out like holy hell to get to the strength of a normal person...anorexic

edit: ^reported
annorexic. i really dislike fat people. like what racists feel against black people, i feel against fat people.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Obese. I want to walk around and have people stare at my beer belly.

And i'll be able to smile and say "Yup, this is my baby."
fat, cause they have a better sense of humour....

no, but think about it, how many times have u seen a fat person piss himself? and how many times have u seen an anorexic person piss himself?

exactly
Anorexic for sure. I used to be a little on the fat side (not anymore) and it sucks.

Thank god for gyms.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Dead. Probably anorexic and dead actually. Like so skinny that the bullet hole would take off my entire head. It would be insane. Because I'd be so skinny.
id rather be searchbar

jk anorexic, then i can eat without worrying about gettn fat
Avenged Sevenfold Fan, proud of it.
Quote by creeping.death!
This. It's much easier to gain weight than to lose it.

thats bs...i been trying to put a few pounds on with working out and eating more, i gain 6 pounds then my body got used to it and stopped gaining

much easier to lose then gain
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
Fat person because happiness is still possible. Ive never seen a happy anorexic person
Balls.
Hey dwarfcar21, thats cool.
AROUND THE WORLD

Click here if you like the Washington Wizards
Obese, less dangerous and easier to treat.

doesn't seem like anyone has really though about this.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
If your Anorexic, you cant walk anyway. And when you are Anorexic, you wont want to eat pizzas anyway. I'd be obese, that way if anyone teased me, I could body slam them, if you were anorexic and tried to body slam someone, you'd snap in half (which would be very painful).
Check my profile...
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Obese, less dangerous and easier to treat.

doesn't seem like anyone has really though about this.

I wouldn't say less dangerous. They're about the same level, depending on the extremity. Plus, some types of obesity are just as difficult to treat, just like anorexia is an aversion to body fat, some types of eating disorders are addictions to food.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Quote by silent caution
thats bs...i been trying to put a few pounds on with working out and eating more, i gain 6 pounds then my body got used to it and stopped gaining

Well, it's certainly easier for me
Quote by Cutlass_253
I wouldn't say less dangerous. They're about the same level, depending on the extremity. Plus, some types of obesity are just as difficult to treat, just like anorexia is an aversion to body fat, some types of eating disorders are addictions to food.

I have to disagree here, anorexia tends to cause rapid weight loss which can kill you (or cause permanent damage) within a couple of months, obesity tends to take much longer and has a lot more treatment options. Also he just said obesity, didn't say anything about eating disorders in that case.

Last.fm
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Anorexic. Guys like anorexic girls way more than obese ones.

Anorexic girls are pathetic, and so are obese girls. Obese shows you (probably) don't care enough to take care of yourself and anorexia shows insecurity. IMO.
Quote by bloodtrocuted93
Anorexic. Guys like anorexic girls way more than obese ones.

Are you a chick or what!?

Checks profile...

oh, ****...

EDIT: Not to mention, not always. My old lead guitarist had a thing for chubbies. He went out with this one girl, and they gave her a mean nickname (leviathan) and made fun of him. His next girlfriend was super skinny, but also 15, so we still made fun of him, but this time we threatened to call the cops.

Dunlop 535Q Wah, Ibanez TS-9, EHX LBM
Mesa/Boogie Express 5:25
MXR 6-band EQ, Boss NS-2, Boss PS-5, MXR Phase 90, MXR Carbon Copy

GAS: Micro POG

Quote by Zugunruhe
this was the funniest thing ive seen in the pit for weeks.

^about me
Last edited by Cutlass_253 at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by silent caution

I wanted to join the army, and was given Class 4 in my medical. I.e. Health problem unlikely to be resolved in the next 12 months. He told me to lose 17kg's and go to the doctor so he can record that I'm under that weight for at least 6 months before I have another medical. Today is March 2, my medical was on February 4 and I weighed myself on friday and I'd lost 8kg's. Losing weight really isn't hard.
Quote by guitarsolo_17
Anorexia doesn't seem like it would cost as much.

Yeah it's important to have the most cost effective eating disorder in this economic time of crisis.

I'd be anorexic.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I have to disagree here, anorexia tends to cause rapid weight loss which can kill you (or cause permanent damage) within a couple of months, obesity tends to take much longer and has a lot more treatment options. Also he just said obesity, didn't say anything about eating disorders in that case.

that is very true...i took "obesity" as an over eating disorder...i agree that Anorexia could be more deadly, but i think that it is easier to treat anorexia, rather than an overeating disorder opposite of anorexia.
I'd rather be obease. Unless I'd be so big that I'd have those huge freakin overgrown cyst things on my legs like the obease people on the health channel.

But for anyone who says they'd be anorexic and just eat a bunch, anorexics aren't like that. It doesn't just mean really skinny, it's an eating disorder so you can't just eat. It's almost more of a mental state than a physical one
I hate my sig
Quote by lamester
that is very true...i took "obesity" as an over eating disorder...i agree that Anorexia could be more deadly, but i think that it is easier to treat anorexia, rather than an overeating disorder opposite of anorexia.

actually you can treat pretty much any type of obesity with a lap band.

Last.fm
I like chicken.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
actually you can treat pretty much any type of obesity with a lap band.

that is true but same can go for anorexia. you can give them the correct nutrients for them to gain the weight through tubes and such and such. But i dont know how they would get either of the two in the hospital bed in the first place if they they have an infatuation with the condition they are currently in.
Quote by Mannypedraza
id rather be searchbar

jk anorexic, then i can eat without worrying about gettn fat

Taken from wiki,

To be diagnosed as having anorexia nervosa, according to the DSM-IV-TR, a person must display:

1. Refusal to maintain body weight at or above a minimally normal weight for age and height (e.g., weight loss leading to maintenance of body weight less than 85% of that expected; or failure to make expected weight gain during period of growth, leading to body weight less than 85% of that expected).

2. Intense fear of gaining weight or becoming obese

3. Disturbance in the way in which one's body weight or shape is experienced, undue influence of body weight or shape on self-evaluation, or denial of the seriousness of the current low body weight.

4. The absence of at least three consecutive menstrual cycles (amenorrhea) in women who have had their first menstrual period but have not yet gone through menopause (postmenarcheal, premenopausal females).
Quote by lamester
that is true but same can go for anorexia. you can give them the correct nutrients for them to gain the weight through tubes and such and such. But i dont know how they would get either of the two in the hospital bed in the first place if they they have an infatuation with the condition they are currently in.

Yeah but you can put a person pretty on gastric bypass pretty much permanently, can't really do that with a conscious person on a feeding tube. Either way, if the person has a mental disorder, you can get a court order to force treatment.

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2