Page 1 of 2
What would you do with your last day.

I would...

1. go out into a private place in nature and spend my day on psilocybin whilst listening to sketches of spain by Buckethead.

2. go intertubing down a waterfall.

3. spend it on ug
PG > YWM

oh, btw... is it bad if your pee is red?

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
The lead singer of Muse said that if he knew he had a day to live, he would rape every woman in sight, needless to say, he's a very honest man
Quote by Another bassist
The lead singer of Muse said that if he knew he had a day to live, he would rape every woman in sight, needless to say, he's a very honest man

This, except I would make sure each one got pregnant and thus a generation of scottelwoods is cast upon this world to wreak havoc.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I would say the same thing on any normal day, but right now im in an extremely peaceful meditative state
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
in scotland they call carbonated drinks 'juice' so you would say a can of juice for example. But they call poop jobbies, so their take on things doesn't count.
kill people, just to see what it's like, I'd go out in a ****ing blaze of glory!
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
meth crack heroine and every other dangerous drug i could get ahold of and lots of hookers. Id make it a good day
I would steal a Ferrari, rob a bank, kidnap the hottest chick I could find, go on a high speed chase with the cops and get highway hummers till I ran outta gas. Then shoot it out butt naked with the cops.
Gear:
B.C. Rich Warlock Nj Series
Ibanez TBX150R 2x12 (Crap/Junk, don't buy one)
Original Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DD-3
Boss CS-2
Boss FV500H Volume Pedal

I Hate Everyone
i second heroin and hookers. why not?
I have no opinion on this matter.
well considering the course that most terminal diseases take, I would likely be bed ridden and in extreme pain.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by rockpile
meth crack heroine and every other dangerous drug i could get ahold of and lots of hookers. Id make it a good day

for me just heroin and lsd ad psilocybin. crack and meth make my ears ring hella
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
i'd do a whole bunch of drugs, because i've never really been high at 17...

i'd go to virginia to hang out with my gf... have some emotional, bittersweet sex...

then i'd go up high in the rockies... find a good steep cliff, and have one hell of a skydive.
Quote by 06CardsChamps
i'd do a whole bunch of drugs, because i've never really been high at 17...

i'd go to virginia to hang out with my gf... have some emotional, bittersweet sex...

then i'd go up high in the rockies... find a good steep cliff, and have one hell of a skydive.

im 17 too. stay away frum drugs unless its your last day, then do every psychedelic you can get your hands on
PG > YWM

Quote by Deliriumbassist
i'd say goodbye to everyone of my loved ones, and spend the day with my special someone.
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
1. I would drop some ruffees into jessica alba's drink
2. Dress up like the joker
3. Do some drugs
4. I would screw my ex girlfriend just to spite her boyfriend
5. Rob a bank and go out in a fiery blaze of bullets!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
I do have a terminal illness.

I have no idea what the hell I'll do on my last day though.

:x
Quote by Slash42x

Oh dude...I have a moment of not laughing and if i wasn't nihilist i would have a prayer for you to go to the Rock gods in the sky and rock on eternally my friend!
Quote by Macabre_Turtle
Your guitar will be infinite. Far over 9000.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v647/oXiDe2030/fnmetal.jpg[/IMG]
On my last day I'd post a bunch of "RIP DIMEBAG" threads and pictures of the Forbidden fruit and get permabanned.

Quote by Slash42x

Damn, for real?
If i had a terminal illness.

i would go around kidnapping people that did not value life enough, put them through a series of deadly games, just to show them how great life is.

wat.
I'd say "**** you chickenpox, I'm going to be fine"

And that'd be the end of it.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by metalderek
On my last day I'd post a bunch of "RIP DIMEBAG" threads and pictures of the Forbidden fruit and get permabanned.

Damn, for real?

Yeah
Quote by Slash42x
Yeah

Say "**** you chickenpox, I'm going to be fine"
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
well considering the course that most terminal diseases take, I would likely be bed ridden and in extreme pain.

Ain't that the depressing truth.

With that in mind, I'd croak my true feelings about everybody to their faces and let them decide whether to tell everybody else or not, then I'd hang out with my Inner Circle while freewriting until I died. (We're assuming I'm a famous novelist here.) Then my Inner Circle could make tons of money selling my dying words.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

I'd probably be in the hospital.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Smoke joints all day with some whores, then do heroin to see what the shiz is about. Then I'd probably masturbate.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Masturbate all day with some whores, then masturbate to see what the shiz is about. Then I'd probably masturbate.

That too.
Quote by Ez0ph
I remember that

Quote by Firenze

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Smoke joints all day with some whores, then do heroin to see what the shiz is about. Then I'd probably masturbate.

Or you could just do heroin now.
Quote by browncow

Yeah, don't.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Drugs, hookers, and doing everything I wanted to do but was too embarrassed to, since I'll be dead anyway. Also raep.

Or, more realistically, hang out with my family and friends, eat whatever the hell I want and die happy.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by TooFast
That too.

We are men of simple pleasures
Quote by browncow

I'm good thanks, I would probably shit myself if I saw a baby on the ceiling.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Masturbation. A lot of it.

Everywhere.
Quote by Beakwithteeth
What a coincidence one time I ****ed your cousin in the eye.
I'd sell my story to a weekly celebrity magazine under the pretense of gathering money to leave my soon-to-be-orphaned children, when in reality I just want the legacy of being the person with the least amount of shame to ever grace the planet.

If you get what this is in reference to, you may say it's too soon. I, however, say it couldn't come soon enough.
Quote by SteveHouse
Yeah, don't.

Awesome, it is actually your birthday I second browncow's motion and wish you q happy birthday.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
An even better question, after performing your last deeds, what would you do if you found out that you actually weren't terminally sick and the doctor made a mistake ? lol
Page 1 of 2