ioffer is a website that's similar to E-Bay; you can buy, you can sell, ya-da ya-da, etc.

My situation is: I'm trying to buy two different pairs of jeans from this guy on the site. The original price was set at $21.00 (USD) per jean, regardless of the difference in jean. We discussed a combined price of $70.00, which also includes shipping costs.

However!

The invoice he sent me states a quantity of (1) jean, priced at $45.00 and a shipping charge of $25.00. It doesn't even mention the other jean at all.

So I responded back asking that he send a new, corrected invoice. Minutes later, he responded back saying he fixed the invoice. His "fix" was that he created a little sellers note saying: "sale for 2item". There still isn't mention of the other jean, let alone a correction in the "quantity" box.

Those of you who are familiar with ioffer, how do I resolve this???

I clicked the "accept" button (as anyone would have to do before seeing any invoice), however I obviously haven't paid for the item yet.

Here's the web page if you want to see for yourself

HELP PLEASE! This is driving me crazy.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"
Last edited by Johl at Mar 2, 2009,
Bump. I really need some advice here. I'm new to ioffer and I don't really know what to do.
Currently reading:

Crime and Punishment
The Age of Reason
Little Dorrit

"Illegitimis nil carborundum"