I love this one, cuz Frusciante is my boy. But where the hell could i find one of these. They seem rare as ****. any help appreciated
They're discontinued and rare.
My Stuffs
Whammy->DL4->Holy Grail->MXR 108->Mesa Rectoverb
OCD->Sun Face->Big Muff->535Q->DL4->Orange TT
Its a vintage out of production effect. So expect to pay if really want one. And there are some issues you might have to deal with. There are some parts in em that are unavailable anymore. The was a thread on here not long ago a guy needed a new pot for his and couldnt get one.
Wilson effects has a clone of this wah called the Ten Spot 2. Probably the closest you're going to get to the real thing.
Quote by eric crake
So it actually sounds the same?

Yup, almost exactly the same,

I second the Wilson Ten Spot Wah. The original Ten Spot is a Clone of the Black version of the WH-10, while the new Ten Spot II is a clone of the original Gray Version.

They sound just like the Originals, but have a Die-cast metal caseing, so they won't break easyily, True Bypass, so they aren't noisy, and I believe they don't have Volume Spikes like the WH-10

I myself am saving up for one.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk