so ive been in a band with different variations of about 6 guys for about 2 years now. im in college goin to school every day of the week, with barely any time to practice anymore. long story short, its just not fun for me anymore like it used to be, its more of a hassle going to practice instead of relaxing after a long day of school. i think we are playing two shows next week (not sure if we are offically booked or not yet), but our songs need to be worked on and our other guitarist who writes most of our songs, writes like crap and i cant stand his style. 3/5 members are in a secondary band which is taking off faster than our current one, but i have a very strong feeling that if i try to quit, the band will fall apart for sure and i will lose a bunch of good friends.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
if its too much u should just quit.. explain ur reasoning and hope for their understanding
not quit. tell them whats bothering you, let them know.

also you might join a secondary band like them.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
yea no. they are doing pop punk other than our deathcore junk. and even then, i can only write a certain way and i cant push it into a certain genre i like
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
just quit and tell them the problems ur having. if they decide to not be friends with you anymore just because of something as little as that were they really that good of friends to begin with?
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
if you want to keep playing let them know how you are feeling.

if it truely isn't fun, quit.

either way talk about it first.
Cream fan club member #11.
I have to say quit. if you're not enjoying going to practice then explain why you want to leave and hopefully they'll understand and you can go on with your life