Thought that would get your attention (hehe).. Quick question, does daisy chaining lets say..bout 8 pedals, make your chain produce hum and noise?
Stickies and reported.
Fighting the good fight since 'ought-diggity.

My Gear

"When you think of it, a really good effect should not mean that your search is over; it should mean that your journey is just getting started."
Quote by VisionaryTics
Stickies and reported.

Sorry But...GTFO.

Btw, i don't think it will hum enough to actually kill your tone.
Depends a lot on the pedals you plan on using, tru-bypass, cables, and what type of power source you're using.

If you're chaining say 8 boss or digitech pedals, you will notice a good deal of signal drop and a little extra noise.

9V batteries keep the noise down. If you want to use an adapter, which I would recommend because buying 9v's would be quite rediculous... make sure you plug the adapter in the same power strip that the amp is in.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio
thanks..but to people that find this offensive..wtf..do you live with your grandma and are reminded of times sponge bathing her in the tub when you hear the word boobs or what? Seriously enjoy your life..perhaps live a little and don't be so uptight?
No problem man.

Just for future threads, you might not get the hits as quickly as you want, but it does keep your threads from being reported. Personally I prefer to be lax about reporting, if you've ever seen Harmony Central, they'll have extremely irrelevent stuff in the forums. I don't think it's a big deal, but the mods on UG keep things a good bit stricter.
Major of 7 String Legion 7 > 6

Carvin DC747
Ibanez RG2228
Schecter Avenger Custom Shop
and my baby....
Gibson Explorer Studio