Page 1 of 9
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I was having sex with a female dolphin. In the dream I was like:
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Good that was in the US. In UK it's illegal to film or take pictures of a policeofficer. Immunity ftw!
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Meh, bitch shouldn't have kicked her shoe at him. In some places that'd be assault on a police officer. Looks like he did everything right, I don't really see a beating happening anywhere.
Wow. . . It is a 15-year old girl, no need to beat the crap out of her.

They could easily have just arested her without beating her up.
"Fly with me forever high
And with these wings
We'll set the world on fire
Fly with me through scorching skies
You and I - The lie of lies"

-Symphony X
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Meh, bitch shouldn't have kicked her shoe at him. In some places that'd be assault on a police officer. Looks like he did everything right, I don't really see a beating happening anywhere.

I doubt she needed to be ****ed against the wall by him.
Quote by HuckIt
I didn't find it that funny when I saw myself doing him in missionary position...

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"YEEEEEEEAAAARGH I'M SCREWIN' A FEMALE DOLPHIN!!!" and when I woke up I was like:
"... wtf"
Quote by Kensai
Good that was in the US. In UK it's illegal to film or take pictures of a policeofficer. Immunity ftw!

reallyy?? thats ****ed up...
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Bloody terrible. I have to laugh at the guy who gets asked to comment on it. Any decent person would say it was totally unacceptable...this guy is just trying to cover someone's ass. I hope the cop gets suspended and fined. Beating a 15 year old girl like that is despicable in any circumstance, irrelevant of what she did/said.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/

christ, and lifting her by her hair is standard practice too? I really dont want to go anywhere near where you live if your police are like that.
Quote by Wiirdo
I doubt she needed to be ****ed against the wall by him.

I'd imagine its a pretty common restraint technique actually.

I don't see a problem with it at all... Oh sorry, it's a 15 year old girl, we can't treat them in the same way we'd treat a 25 year old man who'd done the same thing

Edit:
Quote by Deathsdoor99
Any decent person would say it was totally unacceptable...

I doubt it...
Quote by fearofthemark
reallyy?? thats ****ed up...

Since feb 16th UK police have taken one step closer to becoming the bad guy from lethal weapon 3.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Because that shoe hitting his ankle looked excruciatingly painful. Definitely warrants a beating.

FFS, that wasn't an attack of any kind. It was the equivalent of giving him the finger. Force like that should be used on someone that is actually dangerous and trying to harm someone or escape. Not on teenagers that are being obediant but defiant. It's fair enough as a restraint technique, but you can't honestly say she needed to be restrained.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by urbanfox

I don't see a problem with it at all... Oh sorry, it's a 15 year old girl, we can't treat them in the same way we'd treat a 25 year old man who'd done the same thing

Edit:

I doubt it...

Im a decent person, i think its unacceptable.
Mother****er be tough as nails.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by JDbbx
Even the British police say it's a stupid law

I'm proud of them
She clearly didn't attempt to in any way hurt the police officer, the shoe just barely touched him. Then they just ****ing tossed her into wall, dragged her onto the floor by her hair, than sat down on her, and punched her twice in the face? Then pulled her up with her hair and trying to charge her for "assault"? These two police officers are ****ing pussies, and should be incarcerated. Personally I felt like literally eating their necks when watching it.
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
Quote by Kensai

wrong!! you can film anyone as long as its public property you are on, or on private property with the permission to be there
Some people are really stupid in these days. They think they can go above the cops with technacalities (sp?) and bs like that. In the video, sure the cop may have gone a tad far but the shoe thing would possibly be considered assault, and if that was a 25 year old man, the cop would have done the same thing.

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Lampaslocus360
wrong!! you can film anyone as long as its public property you are on, or on private property with the permission to be there

No, you can't take pictures of the police or military in public. Do you think you can film them then...?
Quote by Snuffles
Some people are really stupid in these days. They think they can go above the cops with technacalities (sp?) and bs like that. In the video, sure the cop may have gone a tad far but the shoe thing would possibly be considered assault, and if that was a 25 year old man, the cop would have done the same thing.

I'm pretty sure classing the shoe kick as assault is more of a technicality.
Quote by HuckIt

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
"... wtf"
Quote by urbanfox

1. No clearly we can't, you're not allowed to treat children like adults, I thought everyone knew that?

2. that's clearly unnaceptable force anyway. He quite simply attacked her. That's now how police subdue violent people.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Kensai

Most of your posts revolve around the UK - have you been yet? UG has made you obsessed. Well, we are cracking.
I saw the video on the news yesterday and it's fucked up. Dunno why he's trying to plead not guilty, that is the most obvious case of police brutality I've ever seen.

Quote by Snuffles

1)It would still be wrong. You can't charge into a cell and beat the shit out of someone if you're a cop. Not only is it a hideous abuse of power but it makes people hate cops.
2)It wasn't a 25 year old man, it was a CHILD. The officer should be fired and imprisoned. Nobody can assault a 15 year old girl and get away with it.
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Jackolas
Most of your posts revolve around the UK - have you been yet? UG has made you obsessed. Well, we are cracking.

I wouldn't say most, but some. I blame the gentleman thread and the general economy! Pip pip, cheerio!

(Maybe this summer )
Quote by urbanfox

Edit:

I doubt it...

The girl was already IN the prison cell when she kicks off a shoe. I'd like to see that really hurt anyone. The reason they'd treat a 25 year old man like that would be because hes trying to run away from the police and/or physically harm them, and regardless of her gender and age it was an unnecessary reaction from the officer.

All i saw in that video was someone losing their temper and attacking a girl who is obviously far weaker than him. Theres absolutely no justification. All the guy had to do was close the ****ing door and leave her in the cell.
being a 26 year old male, i'm betting i'd get worse treatment than that girl did. seriously tho, what happened to that girl is what a lot of mouthy kids today need, before they can figure out that they can't just go around doing whatever they want with little to no consequences.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
being a 26 year old male, i'm betting i'd get worse treatment than that girl did. seriously tho, what happened to that girl is what a lot of mouthy kids today need, before they can figure out that they can't just go around doing whatever they want with little to no consequences.

You're an idiot.

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
You're an idiot.

an excellent rebuttal.

Quote by Kivarenn82
an excellent rebuttal.

I don't need to refute things that are so self-evidently wrong.

Oscar Wilde
He needs to be revoked...That was ****ed up.
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
well okay, i'll admit it was harsh, but at the same time the decisions she made in her life have ultimately led her to where she is today. perhaps with an experience like this, maybe she'll be able to see that continuing these types of choices will ultimately lead to worse situations.

I'll add however that after that video ends, there are links to much more heinous videos of police activities such as executions.
Quote by Kivarenn82
well okay, i'll admit it was harsh, but at the same time the decisions she made in her life have ultimately led her to where she is today. perhaps with an experience like this, maybe she'll be able to see that continuing these types of choices will ultimately lead to worse situations.

I doubt it. She probably now just wants to kill cops. Half the people watching the video probably will.

Oscar Wilde
Quote by Meths
I doubt it. She probably now just wants to kill cops. Half the people watching the video probably will.

yea, but that doesn't help anything either. killing cops =/= 'correcting' a lippy teenager.

i'm simply going to say, the beating didn't happen even until after she was in the cell. If she had just left it at that, the whole incident could have been avoided. I'm not exactly saying this is what she deserved.. but if you piss off a bear, you're gonna get mauled.
Last edited by Kivarenn82 at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Kensai

Well that's crap.
My gear:

- Squier Stratocaster

- Fender 15G

-Crappy First Act