Page 1 of 3
What is the best thing that ever happened to you?

The best thing that ever happened to me was finding God and accepting him into my life. I was incarcerated when I found God and I met my wife through a bible study program.

After finding God, the birth of my son Peter and marrying Jamie have been the best and helping people and teaching youngsters about Jesus.

Also, the day I won the lottery because I knew Jesus had a plan for me to carry out his work. This gave me funds I needed although I still work at my janitrial job as idleness is not good.

Whats your best thing?
Quote by Roman Noodler
Whats your best thing?

Watching trolls on this forum

Also, I enjoy a good rummage now and then. Aye, skipper?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Best thing that happened to me was rejecting god. My life has been happier since. I am serious.
Check out Hear the Indie for music reviews, interviews, and more.

Want a review? Send me a PM or email through the contact form on my site.
Uh, deciding to play guitar instead of flute.

When I was a youngster, I wanted to play flute so that I could use it as a pretend lightsaber.
Instead, I chose guitar. Luckily.
My Last.fm
USA Fender Stratocaster | Roland Cube 60 | VOX ToneLab LE
Best thing was that affair I had with this total MILF called Jamie. Funnily enough she said she had a son Peter, and that her husband was a Jesus janitor who won the lottery.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Here is a pic of me winning the lottery. Live and do good and find Jesus and good things will happen.

Here is a pic of my lovely wife and i

My son Peter and I.

Discovering Bacon
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Roman Noodler
Here is a pic of me winning the lottery. Live and do good and find Jesus and good things will happen.

Here is a pic of my lovely wife and i

My son Peter and I.

^This guy is a total tool. Only thing cool about you is your hot wife.
If you are a good person you will also meet a pretty girl who loves Jesus to be your wife. But remember it is what a persons soul looks like not just their physicl appearance.

I do love my wife and she is the most beautiful lady I have ever met and shares my life devotion to Jesus and spreading God's word. I would say I was lucky, but it was all God's plan and luck had nothing to do with it.

If you would like to learn more about Jesus and the word of God please feel free to message me.

God Bless
Quote by Roman Noodler
If you are a good person you will also meet a pretty girl who loves Jesus to be your wife. But remember it is what a persons soul looks like not just their physicl appearance.

I do love my wife and she is the most beautiful lady I have ever met and shares my life devotion to Jesus and spreading God's word. I would say I was lucky, but it was all God's plan and luck had nothing to do with it.

If you would like to learn more about Jesus and the word of God please feel free to message me.

God Bless

Quote by JackalUK
Top picture isn't even the same person as the other 2

That's because he's an obvious troll (and looks like one, too )
Quote by Roman Noodler

God Bless

Man, you're a fake. First off, that picture of the dude with the lotto check isn't the same as the other guys, secondly, you were in prison? Whoopdeedoo. So now instead of being a bad ass, you preach jesus to a guitar website.

FUCKETH THINE SELF
By wife...do you mean...daughter?
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by Kensai

lol sigged!

But Kensai, it's because you have to be a bad ass murdering drug offender first, THEN be a good person. Didn't you listen to what the guy said!?
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
Roman, if you're serious, more power to you.

If you're lying, go to that ****ing hell you believe in.
last.fm[/url}
The best thing that ever happened to me was not being religious at all, not believing anything of this "The Lord will bring me satisfaction" bullcrap, and still finding my girlfriend with whom I'm still madly in love.
To top it all off, her whole family is deeply religious but she isn't, resulting in the fact that she isn't a fervent opposer of pre-marital sex. Plus, she's latina. Rawr.

How's that, Jesus-boy?
Quote by Roman Noodler
idleness is not good.

Also, I resent this statement.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

So what about before you found God? Bet you doubted the Holy spirit ey? well i got news for you bud, those who have ever doubted, NO FORGIVENESS! Your in hell with the rest of us....lols.
I can't believe you are taking this seriously...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by Kensai
Watching trolls on this forum

Also, I enjoy a good rummage now and then. Aye, skipper?

seeing this dudes icon, lol, that's the best thing, nah, my friends would all say it's beating through the fire and flames on expert, but that's cuz they're all nerds too, hmm...i'm not sure exactly, i at one point tutored a kid privately and to this day he gets straight a's, but that's good for him, i didn't ask for money or anything...that makes me sad, i don't remember anything amazing happening yet, well, i guess i still gots a lil bit of growing up to do left, i'll just wait and see
Friends, there is nothing 'cool' or 'hip' about going to prison. It is one of the worst things that can happen to a man but in many cases it forces self reflection and can cause someone to evaluate themselves and make them wat to do right when they get out.

When I got the bible and started reading it I did not expect to become one of God's soldiers but the more I studdied and discussed I realized there was good in me and that I could be forgiven and live a life devoted to God and spreading his word.

After that things fell into place, or so it seemed, as this was God's plan for me. I met my lovely wife at an inmate bible study and I also started getting training finishing my high school diploma and even taking college courses.

I know to many kids Jesus is thought of as not being cool but if you came to one of my teen worship seminars you would think different. Jesus likes guitars and rock music and harly's and all the stuff you do.

God Bless
Quote by -NOFX-
lol sigged!

But Kensai, it's because you have to be a bad ass murdering drug offender first, THEN be a good person. Didn't you listen to what the guy said!?

I'm gonna live the hobo life
travelling and stabbing with my hobo knife.

Quote by Argonaut
I can't believe you are taking this seriously...

UG is easier trolled than Minas Tirith.

I wish I was badass enough to smoke cigars while wearing sunglasses with my hat on backwards
Quote by Kensai

I'm gonna live the hobo life
travelling and stabbing with my hobo knife.

UG is easier trolled than Minas Tirith.

We know it's a troll, that doesn't mean it's not amusing to play along.

Oh, and I think you'll find that the Gondorians came out top in that battle!
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by Roman Noodler
Friends, there is nothing 'cool' or 'hip' about going to prison. It is one of the worst things that can happen to a man but in many cases it forces self reflection and can cause someone to evaluate themselves and make them wat to do right when they get out.

When I got the bible and started reading it I did not expect to become one of God's soldiers but the more I studdied and discussed I realized there was good in me and that I could be forgiven and live a life devoted to God and spreading his word.

After that things fell into place, or so it seemed, as this was God's plan for me. I met my lovely wife at an inmate bible study and I also started getting training finishing my high school diploma and even taking college courses.

I know to many kids Jesus is thought of as not being cool but if you came to one of my teen worship seminars you would think different. Jesus likes guitars and rock music and harly's and all the stuff you do.

God Bless

Bahahahahaha, lay off it man, no one is believing you. Go ride your 'harly'.
Oh, because we all need Jesus to life a good life?
666, THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST/ HELL AND FIRE WERE SPAWNED TO BE RELEASED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Schecter Hellraiser C-1 FR
Fender Stratocaster Custom
Epiphone Les Paul Classic (w/ EMG-81)
Vox Valvetronix AD50VT
Quote by Roman Noodler
Jesus likes guitars and rock music and harly's and all the stuff you do.

Oh God, are you serious? Please don't lead me into the temptation of sigging this
Quote by Mask_of_Terror
So what about before you found God? Bet you doubted the Holy spirit ey? well i got news for you bud, those who have ever doubted, NO FORGIVENESS! Your in hell with the rest of us....lols.

No, I never doubted there was a God. I just did not think of it. I had a rough upbringing and was never taught about Jesus or God. I never thought of God. I do know that he has always watched over me and given me strength to get through.

Many people are not taught of God or the life of Jesus. Also, God loves and will forgive you so if you doubt God you can always become one with him as sometimes life changes and you reeevalutae things and I will pray that when you are ready you will find him. He is there nd he loves you.

God Bless.
Quote by Roman Noodler
Jesus likes guitars and rock music and harly's and all the stuff you do.

God Bless

Does he drink, smoke and touch himself at night as well? I might have judged this religion wrong...
Quote by ozzyismetal
Quote by Kensai
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by neopowell
Oh, and I think you'll find that the Gondorians came out top in that battle!

Only because they had the help of the Rohirrim
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Oh God, are you serious? Please don't lead me into the temptation of sigging this

Very serious. I ride a harly and listen to rock music but I also worship God and spread his word. I even go doorr to door with my youth ministrty and organize rock concerts for Jesus and have a youth ministry.
Page 1 of 3