Come Together by the Beatles. The solo at the end is very simple and it employs some basic bends.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth."

word
Quote by amd123
What tabs should I learn to improve my vibrato/bending on electric guitar

No tabs will help. Listening and practicing will. Try to create a few different kinds of vibrato, be in time and in tune.
Quote by amd123
What tabs should I learn to improve my vibrato/bending on electric guitar

I agree with Freepower, I don't understand how a tab will help with bending and vibrato? Just regular practice.

For practicing bending, I've always just hit the target note first, whether it be 1,2,3, etc. semitones higher, and then bending up to match that pitch. In other words, you have to know what pitch you're shooting for. Adding vibrato is just all about practicing and developing your own physical technique, and tablature isn't going to tell you how to shake a note!

Just practice.
Quote by Metalhead_28
Adding vibrato is just all about practicing and developing your own physical technique, and tablature isn't going to tell you how to shake a note!

Just practice.

There is truth in this.
just listen, its all it takes
try as much different sounds you can come up with.
you like, you remember
1953 Epiphone zephyr
1988 PRS custom 24
1960 Moon oct. mandolin