Anybody know of them? I searched and couldn't finad a thread on them. I heard the song At the Dawning of Choas and I liked it. I guess they would be Melodic BM, but i'm not positive. If anybody likes them, i'd like to know where to start. Also, I guess this can be a general discussion too.

EDIT: Link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9-7z96ECBM&feature=related
90% of teens say they would cry if they saw the Jonas Brothers about to fall off a skyscraper, if you're one of the 10% who would shout, "JUMP MUTHA*******", put this in your signature

My Last .fm page: http://www.last.fm/user/mcgelie
Last edited by McGelie at Mar 2, 2009,
Fairly cheesy name haha..... Not the worst though.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
It is a bit cheesy, but the music well makes up for it. This review off metal-archives sums the band up well

Forests. Silence. Winter. Philosophy. Of. Never before have those five words been arranged so fittingly. This album is all about winter. Summer ain’t got **** on winter, bitch. Winter’s got frostbitten mother****ers all up in your PIECE. Winter’s the ****ing bomb. Winter’s ice cold, mother****er. You don’t **** with winter. The guy who made this, you know his name? That’s right, mother****er. Winter.

These are some of the coldest 35 minutes ever recorded. Every song feels like the Grinch pushing your head under a bath of crushed ice. The album marches along to a suffocating drum beat, accompanied by endless tremello picking and the occasional ethereal synth interlude to break any monotony. Winter’s vocals are nothing remarkable, but they’re right for the job. A crackled, distant growl, he sounds like he’s got a sore throat from spending all winter in silent philosophical forests.

If there’s a problem with this album, which there is because I just started the sentence with “If there’s a problem with this album”, it’s that it’s all a little samey. Each track does a tremendous job of sounding distant and cold and all, but that’s it. There’s emotion throughout, but it’s nothing beyond “woah guys, sure is cold eh?”. Not that that’s really such an issue, since there’s only five tracks anyway and they’re all enjoyable enough despite being very similar to one another.

But yeah, anyway. This album is good and I would recommend it. The atmosphere is tremendous. It does a really brilliant job of sounding nice and cold and frostbitten without being intimidatingly raw. The synth really enhances the music without making it sound gay, which is an achievement. Check it out.