So I got a Gator G Bus 8 power supply, Thinking it was better than the dc brick. And it is except, it only has one 18v cord. It isnt a mistake though, that's all it was supposed to have. It had all of the 9v cords included. I know about Y-cords, but would preffer not to use them and to use the 18v slots. But I cant find those anywhere

Tell me if you know of any place where you can get these 18v cords.
Last edited by PAPPA J at Mar 2, 2009,
dont they have a model with three 18v plugs?

i ask because even if you could get the extra plugs, would you even be able to run everything you need to?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
dont they have a model with three 18v plugs?

i ask because even if you could get the extra plugs, would you even be able to run everything you need to?

yes, it has three inputs but only one cord
it really was the stupedist thing (yeah i know i spelled that wrong). I dont know why the heck they did that, it wasnt an accident though.
contact the company, or where you bought it, look for accessories offered.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

the 18 V wires look different as compared to the 9V?

i've seen additional separates (plugs) for the visual 1 spot adapter.

edit:
i just looked at the product you're talking about.
they sell them at musicians friend.
so call them and ask them if you can order additional accessories for that unit.
also ask to talk to a MF tech, and to see what you even need.

they alwasy sell accessories not listed on the site.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62

Last edited by jj1565 at Mar 8, 2009,
yes the 18v and 9v look different. I can explain the difference though, you would have to see it
they said they would have this accesory out in the future. But gave no estimate about how long it would be. They didnt deven say "soon"