hey guys, recently i got a new amp, randall rg50tc its all good but id like a tighter tone especially at lower volumes.

ive come across the mxr 6 and 10 band eq pedals,
do people rate these?
i play metal, mainly god forbid, KSE, modern etc
will this help me?

thanks
Quote by razorback91
hey guys, recently i got a new amp, randall rg50tc its all good but id like a tighter tone especially at lower volumes.

ive come across the mxr 6 and 10 band eq pedals,
do people rate these?
i play metal, mainly god forbid, KSE, modern etc
will this help me?

thanks

They're very liked around here, try them out - espeecially the 10-band.

Never played one though, just speaking on behalf of comments I've seen on UG.
they are decent..your better of getting a rack based system. they always work better. I use a tc helicon and i love it.
Quote by CrimsonBizzare
They're very liked around here, try them out - espeecially the 10-band.

Never played one though, just speaking on behalf of comments I've seen on UG.

i found the 10 band m 108 for £99 good price?
Quote by HIM%(^
they are decent..your better of getting a rack based system. they always work better. I use a tc helicon and i love it.

at the moment rack gear is out of my budget but in the future ill def look into that kind of thing
I love my ten band, did for me exactly what you want
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
i have the kfk 10 band and it kick alot of buttox, in fact everyone shoudl have one of these in their effects loop
Member of the Schecter Hellraisers
Gear:
Esp Ltd KH-603, Schecter c-1+ and Epiphone Les Pauls
Carvin amps, Sperzel Trim-Lok, Emg active pickups only, Tonepros bridges.
yeah the 10-band rocks...the best EQ for the money imo. Very versatile and you can use it for just about anything you want to accomplish...dial in a different tone for a whole song, use it for a mid boost, use it to boost vol/gain during a lead, etc. Definitely worth the money. Out of all the pedals I've owned in the past, this one is the one thats stayed on my board the longest.