I've had a pick stuck in my guitar for close to two days now, and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to get it out.
Anyone have any techniques?
just turn it upside down and shake it... it works for me every time
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Quote by wtf290
Don't listen to this man.

Quote by bubblesgogo
You have a gift.
Tip it over so the sound hole is facing the floor and shake it and bounce it out of there.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by Led man32
Tip it over so the sound hole is facing the floor and shake it and bounce it out of there.

+1
Quote by Ikonoklast
Tie her up and drive her into some woods, pour petrol over her and then ask her if she wants you back.

Anyone in Birmingham, England meet up for a Jam?

Quote by uk.mace
My hand gave me a handjob

Won't give me a f*cking blowjob though
Try to get the pick positioned under the soundhole, and then quickly flip your guitar. Pick should fall right out.
Well, I'm shaking it like I was Micheal J. Fox, but it's just not coming out.
Quote by avh9911
Try to get the pick positioned under the soundhole, and then quickly flip your guitar. Pick should fall right out.

This.

Also try rolling up a piece of tape, sticky side out, and put the tape on the end of a pencil or short stick.

Vacuum cleaner attachment?
Bluegrass Rocks

CYNONYTE!

Quote by Basti95
People only come here to get sigged anyway

Quote by Basti95
Rats, I thought someone would sig it and make me famous...

it was going to be my big break

Quote by Gigatiran
Well, I'm shaking it like I was Micheal J. Fox, but it's just not coming out.

Keep shaking lol

That is the only way that i get mine out...Flip er over and shake like hell.
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Fender Acoustic DG-22 Ebony
Bugera 6262 combo
Blackheart Little Giant Half-stack
Korg Pitchblack Tuner
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by avh9911

this seems to work best for me, take the time to practice, and a quick flip will work every time.

Dont take all the strings off and get it out by hand, this may cause your neck to warp.
Meditate and use your mind to levitate the pick out!
ROCK'N 6 STRINGS GRINDING PICKS INTO POWDER
Quote by Vagabondie

Dont take all the strings off and get it out by hand, this may cause your neck to warp.

This is an old wive's tale.
It's probably stuck if you can't get it out just by shaking it around.
At least you'll have a spare one whereever you go!
Be sure when your shaking it you dont bash it on something accidentally and leave a massive ding. I learned by experience
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
You think this is difficult??? - try getting one out of a semi-acoustic body with "F" holes ;-)

Keep shaking man or goto MF - 10 good picks for $5! and leave the stuck one for the next owner to find - be just like finding a silver dollar down the back of an old sofa for him!

Dave the Rave - "You can't sack me! - I'm Sack-less!"

Yamaha FGX412
Takamine CEB
Roland Cube
Korg Tuner CA-30
Couple of 1960's Echo Super Vampers mouth harps.
(. . . plus a cheap Rogue black Dread'nt 6 String and a black Mandolin in USA)
Quote by sunshowers
This is an old wive's tale.

i dont believ it is, im sure it doesnt happen all the time, but putting 100s of pounds worth of tension on something and then releasing it, and then adding it again, cant be good for anything. it might not happen if you do it once, but i can see how repititions could do harm.
I dont know for sure if it will warp, but i think this is what happened on my first acoustic.

edit: not 100's, i think 100 pounds of tension is about average.
Last edited by Vagabondie at Mar 3, 2009,
get a pencil and wrap tape around its tip and then make the pick go near the sound hole and take it out. Works 100% for me.