and if so, has anyone else realized that francine has gotten stupider in the past season?

and does it annoy anyone else? i used to think that it was maybe a smarter version of family guy, but i realize now... that it's not.
Last edited by PandaPetey at Mar 2, 2009,
All of the cartoons made by Seth go stupid after the first 2 series and he runs out of proper ideas.
i dunno, i love family guy to this day, even though sometimes it gets stretched a little thin...

but american dad... sorta started low, went up, and now is down. ugg.
Quote by wizards?
I think you've gotten much stupider.

You've always been much stupider.

DirtyEdit: American Dad sux big time in french ... Family Guy too...

...glad I can get some english channels...
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by wizards?
I think you've gotten much stupider.

i think you can suck my nuts.

stupider is a totally acceptable word. In fact the dictionary has stupider listed as a form of the word stupid.
Quote by wizards?
Well that was mean

Jerk.

*stare contest*

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
I disagree, Francine has always had the naive housewife sensibility to her. Last nights episode notwithstanding, the previous new episode she taught herself marine biology and figured out the migration patterns of colossal squids

Thus while she has her blonde moments (or episodes for that matter) i don't think shes any dumber than any previous season

its certainly not to the degree of Homer Simpson and Peter Griffin as the series progressed
Quote by PandaPetey

stupider is a totally acceptable word. In fact the dictionary has stupider listed as a form of the word stupid.

Anyone want to correct this young one's grammar, I don't feel up to it right now.
Quote by PandaPetey

And I think you need to go crawl back in whatever 4chan hole you came out of, if you're gonna respond that way to every single person who talks down about something you like then, and I'm not a religious person, god help you.
Quote by PandaPetey

I think he was pointing out the fact that you wrote "MUCH stupider". You can either write "stupider" or "much more stupid", but "much stupider" is not grammatically acceptable.
in my defense its not because he doesn't like something i like, its because he was being a dick.
Quote by charger356
I think he was pointing out the fact that you wrote "MUCH stupider". You can either write "stupider" or "much more stupid", but "much stupider" is not grammatically acceptable.

alright, thanks. learn something new everyday... i guess... and thanks for being nice about it...
Quote by PandaPetey
in my defense its not because he doesn't like something i like, its because he was being a dick.

No. He was pointing out your incorrect grammar, it was incorrect he pointed it out, he wasn't being as much of a dick as some other people would have been.
I love American Dad. There's not a single character I don't like on that show. Family guy sucks in comparison.
Last edited by Sursomsatan at Mar 2, 2009,