Hey guys, up for sale here is my fantastic little fender amp.

I'm not gonna cut and paste from some site, im gonna tell you what the amp actually does!

1W (but incredibly loud when cranked)
9V battery powered
Has a 3.5mm headphone jack on the side for quiet jamming or external amplification (can be used as a pre-amp and plugged driectly into a PA)

Has one tone control, but it is sensitive, depending on where it is set you can get scooped mids, boosted bass, boosted treble, boosted mids and treble. It's definately something you need to try.

Has two 2" speakers for more volume

Its tiny, has that classic blonde appearance

Heres a stock photo:
http://www.americanmusical.com/ProductImages/Large/p19926.jpg

I've had it for about 2 weeks, but selling as I need money for my Peavey windsor. Also I have too many pedals etc. to keep!

Looking £25 inc. postage to UK

Thanks
Entrant I may take you up on this in the next few days. I shall let you know ASAP. Don't need to hold it for me though
Quote by aaronni
Entrant I may take you up on this in the next few days. I shall let you know ASAP. Don't need to hold it for me though

Awesome sure let me know!
Quote by aaronni
Sorry gonna have to say no to this, good luck with the sale.

Cheers dude, no worries

I build little 1W amps also so if you're ever interested in the future send me a PM sure
call it 20 posted? come on guys its a great little amp! remember that 1W is only half the volume of a 10W because of the way hearing is!!

Hit me up with an email about these 1 watt amps you build mate. Let me know details et

Email address is as my username here with 'at' aol 'dot' com
bumpage!

This runs my 4x12 nicely (and quite loud) if I use the headphone out port plugged into the cab!