rougue sx100b, it was my first bass and it was the worst thing ive ever touched. http://bass-guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-SX100B-Series-II-Bass-?sku=512278

They've upgraded it a bit since i bought it but im sure its still a steaming pile crap.

EDIT: or you could just go on ebay and get a bass neck for like $20 and practice defretting that.
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
Last edited by Eldiablo30x6 at Mar 2, 2009,
Most lower Ibanez models
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
i did it to my Ibanez starter pack bass, basically because it **** out on me in a week so i went and bought a $300 ESP
Equipment:

ESP F104 Bass
Spector Legend 5 Classic Bass
ESP B206SM Bass
Axl Mayhem Fireaxe Guitar
Gallien-Krueger 400RB-III Combo Bass Amp
Gallien-Krueger 115SBX Bass Cabinet
just buy the cheapest one you can find. fretbuzz, action etc. won't matter cos you'll be de-fretting it, plus the tone won't really matter cos it's fretless- fretlesses are little more than novelty (troll troll etc. ).
I defretted my first bass, a Squire P. I didn't epoxy the neck and it sounded amazing (except for my neck was a tiny bit warped, so there were some bad "spots" on it). My strings were really old and one of them broke and the I decided to end it by smashing it into the ground and burning it. (The ground was very bad/faulty as well.)

sigh.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
I defretted my first bass, a Squire P. I didn't epoxy the neck and it sounded amazing (except for my neck was a tiny bit warped, so there were some bad "spots" on it). My strings were really old and one of them broke and the I decided to end it by smashing it into the ground and burning it. (The ground was very bad/faulty as well.)

sigh.

Quote by ccam555

Well I bought it for $50 (with a practice amp included.)
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by Casketcreep
I have a very nice E-book on de-fretting if anyone wants it.

I would greatly appreciate that.
Quote by rockonth
Why don't they just send 4chan to Iraq if they're so good at these so called "raids"?

Quote by entity0009
I once got hit by a flying wig. Either it was a wig or someone was headbanging far too hard.
^^knowledge is power. sure why not

TS, you could look on ebay and just buy a craptastic $50 bass
-
-
--
---
-----
--------
-------------
Yay fibonacci!