I did a search but it did not yield anything worthwhile.

For one of my German classes I had to research a German company, and I chose Schaller. In the course of my research I learned that Schaller makes some damn good stuff. But now I want to know how their pickups sound. Youtube didn't really help at all. I play mostly metal, and I am not really looking for actives. I am playing through a Cube 30, which I don't plan on changing anytime soon since I am in college. Anyone have any experience with them or know where I can order some in the US?
Quote by Black-Metal
you sir, are my favourite american

When god gives you lemons, YOU FIND A NEW GOD!
don't they have a webste?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by Chaosinborn
I did not know they made pickups.

This
Gibson Les Paul Studio Deluxe/Ibanez RGA42/LTD EC401vf
Into:
Whammy IV>Pitchblack>Dunlop 536Q>Fulltone Fulldrive 2>Hardwire TL-2>MXR 10 Band>Line 6 M13
Into:
80s Carvin x100b w/ cab
Well, if their pickups are as good as their strap locks, then I'd buy them.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
schaller pickups through the cube are going to sound roughly the same as any other pickups through the cube.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
schaller pickups through the cube are going to sound roughly the same as any other pickups through the cube.

Yeah, it's probably a good idea to save up for a decent tube amp. You're going to get a much better sound from the amp, and if you decide to change pickups afterwards, you much more likely to notice the improvement.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.