Looking to trade a Marshall MG30DFX (great condition, 1 and a bit years old) for a 15 watt Vox AD/AC.
Willing to give money as well with the trade.

Located in Portsmouth and will drive up to 50 miles. Otherwise delivery.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Looking to trade a Marshall MG30DFX (great condition, 1 and a bit years old) for a 15 watt Vox AD/AC.
Willing to give money as well with the trade.

Located in Portsmouth and will drive up to 50 miles. Otherwise delivery.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
the hell? it won't let me put in an image or edit my message. Can a mod delete this post and the post i made before please?

Quote by Spoonman69
Just a heads up buddy, no-one with half a brain cell will trade a Vox AC (of any wattage) for any Marshall MG. Someone may trade an AD though so good luck.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
^ oh yeah! haha , sorry. I just put AC with out thinking as i thought they were both pretty much the same. I checked google and was properly stunned.

Quote by Spoonman69