http://www.sync-blog.com/sync/2009/02/is-the-internet-rewiring-our-kids-brains.html

i definitely dont think its true..

and its not supported by science

but could be the reason pokemon is so popular here lol.
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Nay. Pokémon is so popular because it is the greatest game ever invented.
SAVE THE JAZZ

"Remember, there are two kinds of people in the world:
People who finish things, and"
No understand big words.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
I'm not taking sides or anything, but just look at the caliber of the arguments on internet forums. Just throwing that out there.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
I get dumber each time I get on these forums.
Quote by FbSa
^That's it! No other idea will even come close to that one. Joetime get's a pizza!
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
That's a very badly-written article.

Obviously because the author has spent so much time on facebook researching the article.
"exposure to computer games, instant messaging, chat rooms and social networking sites could leave a generation with poor attention spans".
ok i blame technology for my lack of concentration and in turn failing at school lol...:'(
haha i got more aware of my surroundings cause of always searching for secret passages and stuff in video games. who says they cant teach you anything?
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
That's a very badly-written article.
Well it was taken from the Daily Mail.
Quote by cash49
Well it was taken from the Daily Mail.

'nuff said

Seriously though. I think this article is stupid 'cause t... Is...Is that... A butterfly?
CATCH IT CATCH IT CATCH IT!

What was I talking about again?
I'd say I interact and read people pretty well and I'm definitely not dumber because of internet forums. I'd actually stretch and say that arguing and researching things that are said here have made me more knowledgeable. I just think people are using technology as a scapegoat just like everything else. Sure, in the end we all have to live our real lives, which most of us don't have a problem doing, just because there are some people who do doesn't mean it's technology's fault.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
The internet also attracts asylum seekers to Britain and turns ordinary members of society into child molesters, I bet.
Quote by ozzyismetal
Neopowell, that's because you are a pumped-up sex offender.
Quote by Kensai
You're exactly the kind of person who'd have sex in a bar drunk
Quote by Zero-Hartman
You're a terrible, terrible man. This is a new middle for you.

I write things. You can read them.Essay on UK student riots
Quote by neopowell
The internet also attracts asylum seekers to Britain and turns ordinary members of society into child molesters, I bet.

It turns straight people gay, and turns gays into Mexicans
"These technologies are infantilising the brain into the state of small children who are attracted by buzzing noises and bright lights"

That's the internet for you