LOOKING TO SELL A ROCKMAN XP100 ANYONE INTERESTED CALL 570-905-7639
THIS IS AN AWESOME PIECE OF EQUIPMENT , YOU WILL NEVER GET A BETTER AMP THAN THIS IT COMES WITH ALL ROCKMAN MODULES IN ONE SUBBOARD AND A 100 WATT CARVIN AMP (VERY , VERY LOUD) 6" PYLE SPEAKERS HANDLE THE TONE GREAT BUT i USUALLY PLAY IT THROUGH 3 WAY PA SPEAKERS IT SUCH A GREATER SOUND THAN A 4-12 CAB...I RUN A LES PAUL WITH DIMARZIO SUPERS ,AND A 193 AIR NORTON IN THE NECK AND ITS JUST A GODSEND THE ONLY REASON I'M SELLING IT IS BECAUSE I BOUGHT ANOTHER ONE WITH LESS THA 500 MADE THEY ARE SO HARD TO FIND BUT CAN EVEN BE PLAYED WITH ON STAGE ...THE MONO CHORUS SOUNDS LIKE 3 GUITARS ITS AMAZING , THIS NEW ONE I'M GOING TO REFURB THROUGH PERFECT SOUND ROCK THEY REFURB NOTHING BUT ROCKMAN EQUIPMENT. LIKE I SAID ITS THE BEST COMBO AMP OUT THERE AND I HAVE PLAYED EVERY BRAND SINCE 1982 WHEN I STARTED PLAYING AT 14. SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED YOU CAN GO TO BOSTONS WEBSITE (ROCKCENTRAL.COM) AND WILL GIVE YOU ANY INFO YOU NEED AND YOU CAN EVEN DOWNLOAD A MANUAL BUT I WOULD SEND MY FAVORITE 10 PRESETS WITH IT . i'M FROM PENNSYLVANIA AND WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE 48 CONTINENTAL STATES. ROCK ON JAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!
This is not one of those little X100 that looks like a sandwich , this is an actual amp with all rockman settings and a 100 watt amp all in 1, it has two way speakers and is like new if anyone is interested let me know its going on ebay this weekend.
Vvvvvvvverrrrrrrryy Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Music Videos

Guitars:
Breedlove Revival Series OM
Crosby Fingerstyle Model
Voyage-Air VAOM-06
Fender Stratocaster (American)
Fender Nashville Deluxe Tele
I bet you'll get heavy breathing and a soft slapping sound if you phone that number
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
This is a sentence. Learn to use it.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking