In "Back in Black" in the beggining there are those 3 chords and then a few notes. The notes (I'm sure most of you know) are "held down" note, then that same string open, then repeat on B string and then two "held down" notes and then that open string.

Are those pulls offs? In the tab it doesn't say pull offs but in the song it doesn't sound like they're all picked. And when I do pull 'em off it sounds wierd. Maybe it's b/c I need to work on pull offs or pull offs don't belong in that part of the song?
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag

|--------------3-0------------------|
|--------------------3-0------------|
|------------------------2b4r2p0--|
|-----------------------------------|

If that's the part you're talking about, then yes, they are picked.
So you'll pick 3, pick 0, pick 3, pick 0, bend 2 to 4 and back down to 2 and then pull off to 0.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
Ah ok, thanks. There was always something wrong when I played it pull off or purely picked.
I've gotten a lot of LOLs in my time but I choose not to sig them to not look like a pretentious douchebag