Right this is inspired by the previous wiki games and also me and my friends have just been trying this out, it's a lot of fun so i hope this works out well on the forum.

Basically what needs to happen is one person posts a wikipedia article that somebody has to find, then the next poster has to find it and also has to put another article that has to be found in their post and so on so it means every new poster has the opportunity to find the article above them and also post one for somebody else to find.

The way it has to happen is similar to other games like this. You click random article and you use the links on the pages from there to get to the one you're trying to find.

I hope i made this clear enough and it's probably a good idea to make the article fairly obscure so its more of a challenge.

Also you need to post the way you found the article just like people did in the 'anal sex'.

Have fun and happy wikihopping

I'll start it off with one: Scientology
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I dun geddit.

basically you go onto wikipedia, hit random article then from there you need to find the article posted above by using the links from the random one you went on.
Wtf? Wow this is way too confusing.
Quote by Draken
lulz is a stupid term used by rectal dwelling wart children.
United States - Religions in United States - Scientology

Your Turn = Wave Race 64

*it isnt hard to understand guys just click "random artical" on wiki homepage then whatever your given, use the links on the page to get to where ever the next "thing" the last person said *
Last edited by Capt_Clarkson at Mar 2, 2009,
Quote by Capt_Clarkson
United States - Religions in United States - Scientology

Your Turn = Wave Race 64

*it isnt hard to understand guys just click "random artical on wiki homepage then whaever your given use the links on the page to get to whatever the next "think" the last person said *

Meyer Kaplan - University of California, Los Angeles - Basketball - Water basketball - List of water sports - Jet Ski - Wave Race 64

Er, "Cuteness in Japanese culture".
Last edited by _A.D.I.D.A.S._ at Mar 2, 2009,
holy **** that cuteness one was hard.
i went from germany to ww2 to japan to a billion japan related pages to pokemon to pikachu to japanese cuteness culture or whatever it was
edit: do i get bonus marks for linking GERMANY to cuteness in japanese culture? :P
Last edited by Zida at Mar 2, 2009,