I checked the searchbar and didn't get an answer, and paypal isn't any help, so:
Is it possible to sell stuff on paypal, keep the money on the account, and buy stuff with it, without transferring it?

Thanks for any help I might possibly get.

(Also, I'm expecting some funny answers, since this is the pit...)
Quote by KevVin

and when that cheeky slut Nurse Joy tells me "We hope to see you again" like, she hopes my pokemon all faint again?
Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
If you're asking if you can sell things directly on paypal, the answer is no. Can you sell things via eBay and things like that and have the payments transferred to your paypal directly? Yes. But I'm pretty sure to be a seller on eBay you need to give up some credit card information.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
You can sell items on ebay, keep the money in your paypal account and use the money in the account to pay for other ebay items and various other websites that accept paypal. You can't pay with that money if the website doesn't accept paypal payment (i.e. you can't use your paypal account like a regular bank account, it only works on sites that use paypal)
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
Quote by kayaress one
Off topic, that username just SCREAMS multi.

it screams it, but I don't have multiples. That was my bands name the second time around, we changed it pretty quickly.
Quote by KevVin

and when that cheeky slut Nurse Joy tells me "We hope to see you again" like, she hopes my pokemon all faint again?
Not. Cool.

Found this amusing:
Quote by Aidy Damage
Oh God... it's back.
You CAN use your PayPal like a bank account. Now they'll send you a free debit card that can be used anywhere, anytime online or in real life. It uses funds from your paypal account, or any backup funding you have setup.