Anybody no the name of the enclosures that EH use to make Mini metal muff nd all them small 1s lyk these
http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&q=electro+harmonix+nano&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=WDKsSfDHNYzIjAfwxPHvDw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title

Nd also a link to a shop that ships 2 uk would help but if not no worries
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

They usually call them Die Cast or Nano, if that's what you mean. Most shops will have some, you might have to shop around to get the one you want.
I'm so adjective, I verb nouns.
no i mean for projects i want to no were to get the fresh box without anything else
@jecox ssssoooo ssweeeet that whole set up is so sweet. If I had any distortion/delay setup it would be the akai headrush and BM. Awesome set up.

What?

I have no idea what you typed, I think you may have fallen asleep and hit your face on the keyboard.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
Cheers guys for the help