What i sayd ?!

Anyway ive been playing guitar now years and practiced alot and played alot
and sweeping is the thing which i think im gonna work on now . i know that its going to be huge time before i master it , but i think its worth that .

i looked the tehnique songs topic and all these song were just too hard to me .
So i hoped u could tell me with what exactly i should work on first .
Which songs , which exercises etc .

Thanks !
Try the exercises thread.

Also: those songs aren't too hard for you, you're just trying to play them too fast.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Moonlit Sonata, Romanza in Em,

Both of those are fingerpicked but you can use them to work on sweeping (plus they each go in oppoosite directions)

Please use tags for tabs....
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Try the exercises thread.

Also: those songs aren't too hard for you, you're just trying to play them too fast.

+1

any song can be played if you play it slow enough.
your probably just trying to play it too fast.

if you want to practice sweeping you ltierally need to practice it painfully slow and work your way to higher tempos. i went insane practicing. ive been practicing it daily for probably two or three months and just got it to the point where i can do it at a regular tempo in 16th notes or so. still slow and sloppy.

you needa dig in and work on it.
i recommend sharper pics, too. gives a lot more control (for me at least)
Quote by wannabe jesus
If we did tune using the 5th fret on the G string it'd be a C. At the moment it goes G B which stands for George Bush. So obviously GB doesn't want you to C the truth! To the conspiracy cave!
Jason Becker's Serrana is the standard in my mind. Just play it at 1/4th speed.
Quote by nightwind
You must never double the leading tone ever. Failure to comply will result in a fugue related death.
Canon Rock has some easy sweeps. So does Detonation by Trivium, along with Alaska by Between The Buried and Me (and White Walls, if you patient). Also make sure you learn lots of arpeggio shapes.